so here is my latest edition (picture heavy)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam666

Reaction score
yyth.png

its a 1997 106 s2 rallye. i got it in October it started life with a 8v 100 bhp engine in it at some point in its life it has undergone a gti 16v conversion. i only had it on the road 3 weeks and it put a smile on my face every time i drove it. the car is currently sitting in my garage with the engine fully striped. iv resprayed the engine bay because of paint flaking and beginning to rust. also why the engine was out i got a few mods ordered catcam 743's, janspeed manifold, billet flywheel all new gaskets stage2 Kevlar clutch. hopefully the engine will be back in the car by next weekend and car completed by the end of January. it's a complete different experience compared to my twingo gt. no power steering no abs so light at about 820 kgs.
you may ask why and thats because RACECAR. shitty story but i was bored more pictures to follow
1i59.jpg

b0k7.jpg

1rn5.jpg

39w5.jpg

x3n8.jpg

the_notorious_C_A_T":3jj6jrdh said:
Get onto the rallye register, very technically orientated site and look up Sandy Brown's stuff, it's awesome.

Rallye's still commanding a premium compared to a gti?

Massively dude. Good rallyes are like gold dust and if you find a good S1 Rallye then you'd pay a whole heap of money!