Snap-on seat covers

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza1

Reaction score
Went and bought 2 new snap-on seat covers yesterday so now all 4 seats have matching coversImageUploadedByTapatalk1340248365.971857.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1340248382.186220.jpg

Each to their own, but I don't understand people with Seat Covers like this for their nice cars...

I have my seats for me to enjoy and sit comfortably in the Alcantara and soft fabric, not some nasty, slidy, plasticy bag that resembles a tarp.

I understand you want to protect your seat from food, drink and....other....substances but, live a little :lol:

madmatt":2ghiezep said:
I have my seats for me to enjoy and sit comfortably in the Alcantara and soft fabric, not some nasty, slidy, plasticy bag that resembles a tarp.

Where's the 'like' button? :cool:

If you're that worried, get them re-upholstered when it's time to sell. :)

I'd be interested in having some made up with orange piping and rs in the middle. As its a pain, the fabric just absorbs anything. Window open the other day for instance and there was a bit of water on the roof which decided it wanted to be inside the car jnstead which has left a patch where it landed. No other car ie ever owned has had material this bad! And I owned an old ford

Anyone else interested if I could sort some rs ones?

Im getting prices then we can work on the art work after when you guys say what you want :lol:

Ill get Mr Allen on the Artwork.

I want as near to the original seats as possible. So dark cover with orange pipe and orange Renaultsport in the centre. Simple and OEM.

And mark does them £15 usually. But I can see it rising to near £20 a cover for a low production run. Still reasonable and I'd happily buy two today.

Hi folks

We can do these in whatever colour background waterproof washable nylon you want, a mix of fabric colours (to make my life more complex but most flexible for you!) and the final cost will depend on how big the transfer will be.

Our standard covers are £15 each, minimum production run is only 6, even with full length stripes they shouldn't be more than £20 each, inc VAT.

If someone wants to produce some artwork and send to me I can price them up - if you keep artwork like the standard size logos as shown on our website then they'll be £15 plus postage.

If you want to start a list of who wants what that would be a good start. I'll then put them up on the website for advance orders. Note our Economy shipping of only £2.50 will apply for up to 4 covers provided you don't have anything else, then you'd have to go to our standard shipping of £5.95.

Thanks

Mark

Basically, and the only pic I had,

DSC03871.jpg

So dark grey with basic orange stitch around the edge and the Renaultsport in orange like that would come to £20?

I'd love a set that kept the OEM look if others want it?

I'd have 2. Also r they goin to be shaped like my first snap-on pic cos they r shaped to fit snug round the head rest