Silver 133, Blackpool Co-Operative Renault

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matty_doh

Reaction score
This Saturday just gone, car was in for the recall so I had a snoop around - spotted a standard looking silver 133 sporting some battered looking wheels ;) - looked tidy otherwise! Definitely cleaner looking than my red one that was in the service dept. :D

matty_doh":wt64f0xs said:
This Saturday just gone, car was in for the recall so I had a snoop around - spotted a standard looking silver 133 sporting some battered looking wheels ;) - looked tidy otherwise! Definitely cleaner looking than my red one that was in the service dept. :D
If it's the one I have seen knocking about, the woman looks at me like I'm mad when I flash and wave.

weebob":1kk0ae9z said:
matty_doh":1kk0ae9z said:
If it's the one I have seen knocking about, the woman looks at me like I'm mad when I flash and wave.

She knows you only to well weebob

Twingogeekeo":csduvpo0 said:
weebob":csduvpo0 said:
matty_doh":csduvpo0 said:

She knows you only to well weebob

maybe im doing the wrong type of flashing...

Leanne":3071qmdc said:
quite possibly! weebob your supposed to flash your lights! silly! :p

ok I will try this new tactic, but i bet it doesn't bring me anyway near as much attention.