sad but happy times

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manofhow

Reaction score
so i am moving on and getting rid of the twingo, have loved every min of owning it, it just lacks compared to the other cars own/ have access to.

But its not all sad news, because my sis is buy off of me, so it will still be staying around for some time longer and i will be still on here, and i still have a a differnet renault up my sleeve so hopefully will be able to see you lot next year at meets as i want to try and start going more

:)

manofhow":rxzh5x3r said:
so i am moving on and getting rid of the twingo, have loved every min of owning it, it just lacks compared to the other cars own/ have access to.

But its not all sad news, because my sis is buy off of me, so it will still be staying around for some time longer and i will be still on here, and i still have a a differnet renault up my sleeve so hopefully will be able to see you lot next year at meets as i want to try and start going more

Sad times, it's been a long time since I met you and the fake silverstone :p definitely need to meet again in the new renault. Any clues as to what it is?

:$ i already have the renault meant up my sleeve as in i still have a renault to get into some of the events, had it since jan but its not an everyday car and wanna keep miles down on it

the twingo is my everyday car, so that will be replaced with another kinda practical car that i dont mind putting the miles on.

i did look at the 200 and also a clio trophy, but going away from hot hatch as we already between me and my dad have 3 hot hatches on the drive excluding twingo, so think i might go down the 2 seater sports car route for something completely diffent

Chicken":21u7zjlp said:
manofhow":21u7zjlp said:

Sad times, it's been a long time since I met you and the fake silverstone :p definitely need to meet again in the new renault. Any clues as to what it is?

yes we havent meet up for ages, and def need to meet up, i have my weekends back now that is why hopefully can go to alot more meets.

i have missed random drives to meet people