RS monitor getting fitted soon

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr slippyfist

Reaction score
Ow do all .. Got a price for the RS monitor today & it's not as bad as I thought.. £141 all in..
Just been talking to my local dealer & they are going to have a go at the software for it...
Oh & it has to be ordered from France ... I will keep you posted with any updates if anyone's interested.

Richard sanders.. It won't show mpg / or miles left in tank.. & if I'm bothered about that I've bought the wrong car ..

Mr slippyfist ... do you have non-bluetooth radio ?

Attachments

• IMG_1684 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_1684 - Copy.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 8,447
no? r u sure? :( ...I thought its related only for BT wheel stick command that you can change settings on monitor there...

If you are sure that will Not work with this radio? ..
I thought its BT or non BT radio .. Rs monitor is getting information from ecu not from radio unit. thats why i thought it would work also on my non BT radio ..

i think what develooper said was, that the HU shown by oizo means the car has compatible wiring (i got the same), but you still need for some reason bluetooth radio. But i never received an answer if it needs to be that renault BT headunit or even after market one...

But i noticed when selecting RS monitor in configurator it automatically selects BT unit as well

yes .. thats I ment!

and noone knows why is BT needed .. :(

I realy realy want RS monitor :D hehe

Triple Jay .. confugurator is selecting automaticly because of monitor .. with BT is also graphic display .. .. nonBT is normal display..
dont look on configurator ..
:)

when I wanted to choose cruise control were also sensor wipers in that pakage included that i didnt wanted :S ...

Another reason why you may need BT radio...Not sure if the non-BT radio comes with steering column stalk controls? Only say that because you access the renaultsport monitor via the 2 top buttons on the stalk

yes but that BT Stalk controls costs around 15€ and you can change it :D i asked at renault :)
so that I think its not a problem :)

if by steering column stalks control you mean those two buttons on the top of remote controller under the wheel which you use to change the source signal (fm/cd/aux) i got those...

oizo was faster. now i really do not know what does those stalk controls mean :oops:

BT controls is having 2 or 3 more buttons (non BT radio controls is with less buttons).... and you can accept or cancle the call on that controls by steering wheel ..