• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rs interior trim sn15 various prices

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sullii94":165hxy7e said:
Basically everything that is Creme I'm going to need a grey version of
I can travel to yours and trade you some bits if you need them?

Edit:
Unless you just want to trade everything? And you can decide what you need/want then?

Well I don't need any of it part from the lower dash bits which I will just get flocked or something :)

Callum-stirling":ue3krb5x said:
Hahahaha oh I seeeeeeee !!!!! Well yeah I guess I can do lower dash aswell, I will just spray the gt bits gloss black lol

you mad? okay good luck hahaha :p you'll regret that, body shops refused to spray textured plastics as the paint will just flake back off. just go without the lower half of your dash lol

oscar":3rc60zqb said:
Callum-stirling":3rc60zqb said:
Hahahaha oh I seeeeeeee !!!!! Well yeah I guess I can do lower dash aswell, I will just spray the gt bits gloss black lol

you mad? okay good luck hahaha :p you'll regret that, body shops refused to spray textured plastics as the paint will just flake back off. just go without the lower half of your dash lol

Body shops ??? You mad, I found this thing the other day called a rattle can ;) don't give a **** what it looks like lol I will just sand it loads

Ahh okay, can you send me pictures of what you're keeping &selling? So I know :D

To be sold
jevuhate.jpg

2 rear trim cards £45 pair

rerude5e.jpg

2 front seatbelt pillars £30pair

aqydabe9.jpg

2 rear seatbelt pillars £30pair

zesuqe5a.jpg

7a5apega.jpg

Both door cards £45pair

nuja5e2u.jpg

Gear stick surround and gaitor £30 pair

8yde9y6u.jpg

Black parcel shelf £20

ubuve8yg.jpg

Both rear boot carpets that cover struts £20pair

Would prefer to go all together, make me an offer

Are the seatbelts up for grabs? Mine are dirty and can't be bothered cleaning them!

scott87":1vgr7b44 said:
Are the seatbelts up for grabs? Mine are dirty and can't be bothered cleaning them!

Haha yes they are but having seen how much they are going for on ebay, they will cost you.

Would be interested to hear a price on your passenger seat- if you'd sell separately?

My mechanism was a bit reluctant and I cracked my release handle the other day. Doubt anyone would sell just the lever by itself!

bpmd":2srck2o4 said:
Would be interested to hear a price on your passenger seat- if you'd sell separately?

My mechanism was a bit reluctant and I cracked my release handle the other day. Doubt anyone would sell just the lever by itself!

Would take like £60 ?

Hello there, huge apologies, I missed the reply on this, would take that's it's still on offer - [edited] would you be prepared to courier at my expense?

Now ticked the box to get reply notifications!

No worries - still did not get a thread reply message, just remembered to check this time!