RS/GT badges, centre caps and steering wheel inserts.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikehealy5

Reaction score
Since I put my GT badge on my car iv had a few people ask where I got it from. But the guy I bought it off isn't selling them any more how ever I found another seller that's does: ISA-PRESTIGE
thought I would let you guys know incase anyone is still looking to buy one, I also noticed he sells a few other twingo related items like centre caps, steering wheel insert and a few other bits and bobs.

Possibly an idea to reallocate this to another section? As its aimed at GT Owners and not Renaultsport owners people will more likely be interested, and to find it

I wasn't sure where to post i tbh. There's both RS and GT badges for sale as well as other items that would fit either car so thought it would be ok to just post it in the general section.

Fair point, I'm a gt owner but I always find all the answers in the RS section lol :lol: suppose I should start getting some more topics going in the gt section so people realise it's still there haha.

JE_GT":3de5ydjz said:
Quite expensive badges lol, £30 quid :/ However, good find mate!

Mine cost me £30 posted, Renault in Blackpool quoted me £35+vat. I do agree it's a lot of money for a badge but I wanted something to Finnish the back off. Renault should of but a gt badge on them when they sold them, iv never understood why they didn't.

were did you get your foglight stickers from mike as i jet washed one of mine off yesterday :lol:

sam666":3ugv8saw said:
were did you get your foglight stickers from mike as i jet washed one of mine off yesterday :lol:

ebay mate, you get 4 in a set, you can choose from loads of colours too! 2 little stickers fit the fogs surronds and the other 2 are quite big. i put the big ones on the door sil like this....

8ba8e9e6-d4c6-4757-9943-0879997e0271_zpsc79f982c.jpg

they are slightly bigger than the recess on the sil but you cant see it when its dark :lol:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-Sticker-Autocollant-RENAULT-SPORT-RS-GT-clio-megane-twingo-RLR002-/390354140392?pt=FR_JG_Auto_Tuning&hash=item5ae2eb7ce8

Added to "Watch List" for another time, mine were all scruffy when I bought the car so I took them off completely.

JE_GT":y4sr9i67 said:
Added to "Watch List" for another time, mine were all scruffy when I bought the car so I took them off completely.

One was coming if on mine so that's when I decided I would just wrap the whole surround and buy new. Took me ages to find somwhere to buy them from.