Renault Releasing A Twingo 133 Exhaust ...........

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big thanks for the links ;)

ok I think that I will forget the idea to buy a K-tec ;)

Then I will look for a supersprint or bastuck ;)

Besy way to go atm is going custom. Mines booked in for the end of may for bacbox and race centre section, yous can have a look at it at fcs :p

Does anyone know about the item code? Does the exhaust have a code like any other item and can be purchased from the official Renault dealers? Can also someone provide the link to the exhaust on the Renault.uk webpage? Tnx

Matt":2pl2qlh9 said:
£600 for a backbox!? Ridiculous!
Does seem bonkers. Suppose it will be right though. Wonder how come they are offering this a different part, further development on the car?

To be true, I do think the standard Renault Sport Twingo exhaust sounds good with the air box bung taken out. Nice and rorty power sound, good gas flow and good fitment... Only my opinion. Slim.

slim":nt3dj0na said:
To be true, I do think the standard Renault Sport Twingo exhaust sounds good with the air box bung taken out. Nice and rorty power sound, good gas flow and good fitment... Only my opinion. Slim.

I agree, they hit a nice balance between rasp and volume.

Write up of the exhaust in top gear I just spotted! But he complains theres no noise to speak of from the start, so sounds like he still has the bung in, assuming the wind has one too. Reckons the exhaust sounds good though!

maggi112":1a1p2eea said:
Write up of the exhaust in top gear I just spotted! But he complains theres no noise to speak of from the start, so sounds like he still has the bung in, assuming the wind has one too. Reckons the exhaust sounds good though!

The wind has the same airbox as the 133 except it doesn't say renaultsport on it with the other bit of writing it just a plain box

That is a lot of cash for a back box but that said I'd like to keep my Gordini OEM in most respects so I'd be tempted by it as I think the stock exhaust is a bit underwhelming.

Can't really call changing a backbox a new exhaust though. Plus, if you were to replace the whole exhaust you'd have the manufacturers warranty anyway.

Still seems entirely pointless to me :)

Matt":2opg2rh0 said:
Can't really call changing a backbox a new exhaust though. Plus, if you were to replace the whole exhaust you'd have the manufacturers warranty anyway.

Still seems entirely pointless to me :)

If you was to change a exhaust and a engine blow up that could void the warrenty due to back pressures. I know it would never happen but its a way you need to look at things

Do you think Renault will do a complete sports system for the Twingo Renault sport? Just the rear silencer and straight through front pipes? Slim.