Remap? Twingo RS 133 Gordi

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButlerRS

Reaction score
Hi all.

I've noticed abit of the dreaded flat spot on the twingo recently.
I'm seriously interested in getting it remapped. but where?

Sooooo many names are getting thrown at me, I would prefer someone with good results to come forward and say i gained this much and got no flat spots. LOVELY

Would be great if anyone could help or point me in a direction. Relatively local to (Not Scotland ;) )

I have contacted Mulgari today, as i seen Geekeo talk about them, but just to confirm anyone had better results or could swear by Mulgari?

Thanks, Paul.

ButlerRS":1e9x9spk said:
Hi all.

I've noticed abit of the dreaded flat spot on the twingo recently.
I'm seriously interested in getting it remapped. but where?

Sooooo many names are getting thrown at me, I would prefer someone with good results to come forward and say i gained this much and got no flat spots. LOVELY

Would be great if anyone could help or point me in a direction. Relatively local to (Not Scotland ;) )

I have contacted Mulgari today, as i seen Geekeo talk about them, but just to confirm anyone had better results or could swear by Mulgari?

Thanks, Paul.
As a Scotish recomendation, RS tuning in Leeds :lol:

If your after somewhere "relatively local" then your location helps lol

Tapatalk fail i guess?

Car: Renault Twingo RS Gordini
How did you find us?: Word of mouth

Another recommendation for RS Tuning in leeds

I had my 172 remapped there a few years ago.
Yet to have the RS133 done, considering paul or getting an RS tuner module from henk at fastchip.

Id say Mulgari as i have there map and over the moon with it.

I know Paul at RS Tuning as a person but never had work done by him so cant comment on this work.

Twingogeekeo":3dkqeomq said:

I know Paul at RS Tuning as a person but never had work done by him so cant comment on this work.

Hes a good bloke. Took him all of 15 mins to map my old car.

Will give Mulgari some consideration then, may explore that avenue
How much are we talking roughly Karl?

singlespeed":y0z6mfsb said:
Tapatalk fail i guess?

Car: Renault Twingo RS Gordini
How did you find us?: Word of mouth
Not really when I was the "word of mouth" as I chased him down and told him about the site. Was just trying to be helpful to other members ......

Friedchicken91":1beb584m said:
If your after somewhere "relatively local" then your location helps lol

Good to know your memory off me chasing me through streets of Northampton I give me your card haha!

Cheers for all the replies guys!
I tried mulgari and I've got no reply on email and nothing back from phone calls :(
RS TUNING in Leeds? Might have to be a phone call tomorrow

Twingogeekeo":3lj623ma said:

I'm guessing youre the famous Carl :)
I just spoke to Ben and he mentioned you alot and said how they worked your engine and how happy you were with it
They've offered me a discounted price of £320 thanks to the forum
And rolling road before and after for £60
Also I think they're gunna sort out a BMC panel filter for me.
So very happy with contacting them and it's only 40 minutes away from me. Can't wait to get it done! :)

ButlerRS":3me3bbht said:
Twingogeekeo":3me3bbht said:

I just spoke to Ben and he mentioned you alot and said how they worked your engine and how happy you were with it
So very happy with contacting them and it's only 40 minutes away from me. Can't wait to get it done! :)

Is that at RS tuning or mulgari?

ButlerRS":3hnsytzy said:
Twingogeekeo":3hnsytzy said:

Good to hear Ben got back to you. Hes a top guy and Mulgari and a pleasure to deal with and the customer service is fantastic. The work they done on my car im more then happy with and would for sure give them my car to do more work on.

Glad you had a good experience and are happy with it, I hopefully shall book it in soon and get my results up!
Thanks again!

I would be intrigued to see if this improves your "flat spot" or if there even is one! As i am more often than not able to pull into 4th and out drag chicken without to much effort

jra3d":xyolty01 said:
I would be intrigued to see if this improves your "flat spot" or if there even is one! As i am more often than not able to pull into 4th and out drag chicken without to much effort
Bite me!!! I got an awful flat spot in second and third

I don't think yours is to flat in second maybe top end of third, but 4th is dead!

An chicken that aint me being mean either its stating a fact ;)

I really am interested in getting a remap and would be interested to see the results if you do go mulgari to.

stick on topic please not my driving