Red twingo 133 RS 11 plate

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at this more and more people getting in on it! The meet looks on the cards you recon JSB?

Yeh mate got me list of jobs, the RS gaitor, gear knob and hand brake cover are way out there though! Very steap in price ha ha

fenster":33edk9a2 said:
Look at this more and more people getting in on it! The meet looks on the cards you recon JSB?

Yeh mate got me list of jobs, the RS gaitor, gear knob and hand brake cover are way out there though! Very steap in price ha ha

Its all about 1 upgrade a month :) after payday !!

JSB101":2vfztfem said:
fenster":2vfztfem said:

Its all about 1 upgrade a month :) after payday !!

To right I've literally got spare 50 - 100 a month after rent, bills etc and that's what the rest is going on ha ha, yeh I've posted on his topic pal waiting on a reply. Did you get yours form him?

Yep it's a great copy product well moulded fast delivery & 20 mins to unwrap so well packed . Cost me £30 sprayed by mate but usual cost 50-70 , much better than shopping trolley spoiler IMO !!

Derbyshire Twingo's let me know if you fancy small meet next weekend try & make central meeting place !?!?

JSB101":2vmrshbp said:
Derbyshire Twingo's let me know if you fancy small meet next weekend try & make central meeting place !?!?

Can't next weekend going out for a mates birthday and probably won't be able to drive the day after :lol:
The saturday after would be good though if anyones free.

Ha ha so far is not looking good brothers!!! If we meet I'm saying Erm maybe Notts? I'm from chesterfield so it's like 40 mins other than that it's matlock or sheffield?? We recon?

I'm going mate just saving me money for few upgrades before hand like, paint, wheels, spacers, exhaust and maybe a spoiler ;)

I went to the FCS End Of Season Expo - Donnington Park was a great turn out...! Will try again this year but will be busy with Clio Cup ( BTCC Support Races )

I'd be up for a small meet I'm based in South Manchester had my Cup six months now and still not seen another RS Twingo so would be good to see a few others :)

EY10YUR_":2dwtywon said:
I'd be up for a small meet I'm based in South Manchester had my Cup six months now and still not seen another RS Twingo so would be good to see a few others :)

Cool I've only had my RS for a month and only seen another one in derbyshire so far! Its crazy how few of these cars are available ha ha

I'm deffo up for a meet! Wanting to sort a few things on car first though ;)

You guys should head to fcs (french car show), a few of us stay in a nearby hotel and make a weekend of it. Anyone and everyone is welcome it's always a good laugh and nice to make new friends as well as meeting up with those who live a far distance apart. Plus you've got all the members cars parked on one stand meaning you'll see a few twingos at once.

Chicken":1hkpwki3 said:
You guys should head to fcs (french car show), a few of us stay in a nearby hotel and make a weekend of it. Anyone and everyone is welcome it's always a good laugh and nice to make new friends as well as meeting up with those who live a far distance apart. Plus you've got all the members cars parked on one stand meaning you'll see a few twingos at once.

I've been looking at tickets and accommodation and in terms of expense it's a lot! Only because I'd like to make all the changes on my list before the show. Just travelling there and back is £40 in fuel ha ha still trying tho!

Give us a shout when you guys fancy meet - when & where we are all able to find time !!