Red twingo 133 RS 11 plate

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fenster

Reaction score
Hi people :D

After searching for a second car I've decided to buy a twingo 133 RS. Simple because of some of the transformations I have seen to these cars and how little it costs to do so. I'm would like some pointers on how to go about enhancing the sound of the exhaust and also the car visually firstly before starting on the performance. I have a budget of £200 - £500 to do the exhaust and minimal visual changes. Also any pointers on how to go about spraying the badges on the car and also the centre of the alloys? Help much appreciated :D :roll:

I`ve kept mine standard cos I`m a bit of a Renaultsport anorak but welcome along. You`ll find loads of idea`s on here and everyone is really friendly.

There nice enough as standard I just have this thing about standard exhausts and alloys on cars ha ha

Fair play to you! Although the 17`s you get with the cup chassis are nice. One thing that does set the RS off are twin tailpipes like from the Silverstone edition.

fenster":1gyapkrz said:
Hi people :D

After searching for a second car I've decided to buy a twingo 133 RS. Simple because of some of the transformations I have seen to these cars and how little it costs to do so. I'm would like some pointers on how to go about enhancing the sound of the exhaust and also the car visually firstly before starting on the performance. I have a budget of £200 - £500 to do the exhaust and minimal visual changes. Also any pointers on how to go about spraying the badges on the car and also the centre of the alloys? Help much appreciated :D :roll:
Think you bought the wrong car if you want cheap performance mods lol but welcome anyway !! Im sure you will have fun !!, if your on a budger, get some 25mm springs (h&r or apex) and some 19mm spacers for the 17" wheels, car, sits very nice !! As for spraying the badges, we now have a deal with diamond performance who make badhe covers for us :) met the guys at FCS expo and he is sound. !!!!

Any info needed just ask !!!

Visually wise cheap side well up to £500, but performance is another budge the exhaust alone is going to be by KTEC so yeh ha ha nice little car had it 3 days and its like driving a go kart! ha ha cheers for reply.

JSB101":25oc3xon said:
Welcome Fenster

In the Derbyshire Area myself - Enjoy !!

Really?

Sweet as of yet I've only spotted a black cup which was yesterday outside my work :eek:. Ha ha

fenster":1hannazs said:
JSB101":1hannazs said:
Welcome Fenster

Really?

Sweet as of yet I've only spotted a black cup which was yesterday outside my work :eek:. Ha ha

I'm also from Derbyshire and I have a black cup! I've seen a couple but not many. However there is another black one about 4 doors down from me.

fenster":fvmica72 said:
JSB101":fvmica72 said:
Welcome Fenster

Really?

Yep there's not many around I run with the Red 133 Cup Chassis with a couple of upgrades mostly cosmetic & also 182 FF . If you want some info on diamond covers exhausts & reliable Renault Sport garages know plenty just give me a shout. Maybe try do a meet as there a couple of us around Derbyshire

sounds good pal,

Main thing am after is cheap parts, wanting some springs, spacer, back box (saving for full), cup spoiler and some brackets for parcel shelf ha ha

meet sounds god pal have to work it around work sometime.

where bouts in derbyshire you based?

I dropped mine on H&R's but there are plenty other cheaper springs also replaced back box & tail pipes ( small box giving a better sound ) & twin tail pipes , pretty cheap from PowerFlow Derby & bought some Matt Black Diamond covers . Cup spoiler , painted callipers jaguar red
De-badged boot. All jobs done by local people & friends so can point you in right direction for cheap cosmetic & mod upgrades !

Small village just outside Derby !

sound!

that would be awsum mate, ive already seen back box im getting for £60 with twin tail pipes. Dont know whether to spray the calipers or get some of them cheapo brembo covers (luck a bit tacky). Then it will just be wind deflectors, spacers to flush wheels with archers and spoiler. seen on here someone who does cup spoiler for £90 including P&P.

So far ive vinyled the stereo head set and inner wing mirror sills black and white cartoon, changed all sound system stereo and speakers, changed bulbs and also changed the front number plate to a square one.

only had car 2 weeks!

id post some pictures but laptop is pants, and have to alter all sizes which is a bit crap!

fenster":q3xj1bx0 said:
sound!

that would be awsum mate, ive already seen back box im getting for £60 with twin tail pipes. Dont know whether to spray the calipers or get some of them cheapo brembo covers (luck a bit tacky). Then it will just be wind deflectors, spacers to flush wheels with archers and spoiler. seen on here someone who does cup spoiler for £90 including P&P.

So far ive vinyled the stereo head set and inner wing mirror sills black and white cartoon, changed all sound system stereo and speakers, changed bulbs and also changed the front number plate to a square one.

only had car 2 weeks!

id post some pictures but laptop is pants, and have to alter all sizes which is a bit

crap!

Sounds like you've covered pretty much all your jobs . I bought my cup spoiler from guy on here they are spot on usually £105 delivered takes around 5 days after payment but well worth it !

Other bits Silvertech bulbs Heko wind deflectors , RS badges , orange sport gear stick / gator & handbrake !

I'm from about 10 miles away from Derby so not far away. And where did you get RS badges from?