Paintwork Warranty

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest looking at where the paint is flaking, underneath looks like a fully laquered alloy. As if they have literally just done a coat over and existing alloy, no prep primer or anything of the sort!

Is the issue of not having the blackies in stock, so instead of holding up the production due to back orders, they spray up cup alloys at a local spray booth (I know AKS Yeovil do this) when the car arrives at the showroom?

Dropped the RS into the dealer today to get the wheels resprayed! I Get this to run around in!
52848bcd-ddf1-c6ba.jpg

Going from my RS to this Is shocking! So much body roll round a corner lol And that coupled with no power what so ever makes this car comical! ;-)

Max":1zd0ic7q said:
Dropped the RS into the dealer today to get the wheels resprayed! I Get this to run around in!
52848bcd-ddf1-c6ba.jpg

Going from my RS to this Is shocking! So much body roll round a corner lol And that coupled with no power what so ever makes this car comical! ;-)

Nice car Max good advertisement for the company ;)

Guess you took the car into weybridge?

Yep took it to the Weybridge branch! Gonna have the courtesy car for another day as they have told me the wheels are worse than they thought. So they are going to take them to the bodyshop instead to be fully stripped...

Update!

Having the dream courtesy car over the weekend :/ now, Wont get the sport back till monday as there was complications with getting the existing paint off of the wheels! hmmmmm

cant wait to have it back :(

ITS BACK!

Renault have done an outstanding job on the wheels! They are flawless! (although thats how they should have come from the factory)...

It's so nice to have her back!

Flaking paint on wheels? Get onto Renault they WILL fix them!