Painting

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButlerRS

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I'm kinda pre planning ahead with my diffuser and spoiler I'm ordering from carbon.
I've just got a price from sprayshack
Spoiler £95+VAT+postage
Diffuser £125+VAT+postage

This seems quite expensive to me?
Does anyone know anywhere decent to get another quote?

that's about right, if you want a good job then the price reflects the workmanship. every spray shack job has been pristine.

Yep I paid that for mine from Sprayshack, can't recommend him enough, fast service and top quality work! I even plastered my car with the stickers i was that impressed

that seems about the going rate, you will always hear from big joe's brother's dog's auntie who will paint your spoiler for a tenner and a case of stella but really, they quotes are pretty resonable given the fact they have a long list of good workmanship

Yeah I gather they are probably the best to go to. Might just have to bite the bullet and pay it:( bloody cars. Nothing's ever cheap! Haha

Does seem a bit on the pricey side but you seriously cannot fault Spray Shack for the quality of their work. They're very good at what they do

Yeah I know.
Got another quote, total of £300 for both items.
At these costings I might go for an official RS spoiler for £300 sprayed and complete
Plus it's an official product!

ButlerRS":1hndpjoi said:
Yeah I know.
Got another quote, total of £300 for both items.
At these costings I might go for an official RS spoiler for £300 sprayed and complete
Plus it's an official product!

Or you could get mine pre sprayed lol

waitey":3a221vdw said:
At those prices I'd be happier buying the carbon ones instead.

Yeaaahhh, nah haha!
I can't pull myself to carbon. It's not for me. No for a dini anyway!

JE, what do you mean buddy? Do you have one for sale?

Ghostz got the CUP spoiler + resprayed at Renault themselfs to match the white on his Gordini.. he's paying 500€ for the spoiler alone so thats not a bad deal.