• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

OEM RS133 exhaust system. £100+pp. Durham

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick3814

Reaction score
Now I've had the Supersprint system fitted I have the original for sale, it'll need a sleeve to join the two halves of the back box section together as it was cut to remove it. Only had 1400mls on it, mint condition :)

jana4u6u.jpg

I'm in County Durham

£100 + P&P

Thanks for looking.

Hi Nick, sorry to hijack but where abouts in Durham are ya?? Glwts by the way!

Ah happy days, didn't realise you were so close! I'm in Washington doode. We should get something arranged once I get mine back from the bodyshop.

AS_BO":10qv6gl4 said:
Ah happy days, didn't realise you were so close! I'm in Washington doode. We should get something arranged once I get mine back from the bodyshop.

Yeah why not ;)

Before the mods shout you'll need location and Price in the title Nick! :D

133_Ads":3ulcyc6y said:

Thanks Ads, I realised that once I'd posted it but I'm on tapatalk and it won't let me alter the title :(

Nick3814":n3y0fupb said:
133_Ads":n3y0fupb said:

Thanks Ads, I realised that once I'd posted it but I'm on tapatalk and it won't let me alter the title :(

I had the same problem someone will sort it out soon, still waiting patiently for the car to come on sale

I think Madmatt is going back to standard send him a pm he'd struggle to find a 133 exhaust let alone for this price