Number plates -gel plates

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky eddie

Reaction score
Want to get some new number plates for the twingo does anyone have the gel plates? What do they look like on the car and do they look quality or pants? Cheers :mrgreen:

Look spot on mate I have them on my 133 & 250, the shiney black matches the gloss black on the cars :)

u6a7yhe6.jpg
e5y8etat.jpg

Cheers nick they do look good thanks for the pics......do you have to have the gb bit on them do you know or can you have them plain ?

IMG_20140517_133137.jpg

jap plates rule all! shame about that dodgy renault badge haha

Wow..... They all look good how much are the pressed plates do they come in a gloss finish ?

Thanks for all the pics great line up :cool:

£20 a set on ebay and they only do one type satin like you see. They would look awful gloss. Just get them you will not be disappointed

Some of the pics above like Roberts are just plain plates no postcode or bs mark are these considered as show plates?any problems getting mot? Want mine just plain like these with nothing else on them :cool:

They do have the BS number you just can not see them well in the picture

Lucky eddie":39fhi7yf said:
Some of the pics above like Roberts are just plain plates no postcode or bs mark are these considered as show plates?any problems getting mot? Want mine just plain like these with nothing else on them :cool:

Mine are classed as show plates as I have Renaultsport and the model of the car written along the bottom but know issues with MOT, they're only bothered about the spacing ;)

We've got pressed plates too - look stunning. Got them from dubmeister so had to send away proof of entitlement but they're completely legal :)
2a8ejygy.jpg
8yvy5a7y.jpg