Number 2/50! :)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheGow

Reaction score
Just signed the paperwork for no2 silverstone edition 133! After months of wanting a twingo and thinking about it I have finally made the plunge and I'm so happy! I pick it up on Wednesday, providing I can find my log book for my fox!

I literally cannot wait! I'll uploads some pictures when I get on my PC tomorrow and then some more when I pick it up!

I'm so excited! What's the first thing I should do to it guys?

First thing would be get club stickers on it :p

Number 2 as well! Well done... Love the black roof on the siklverstones!

Leave it alone mate. U have a special and rare car there. Leave well alone. Congrats though mate. awesome news!!

If u are going to get itchy fingers then HIDs and LEDs are as far as I would take it

how about upgrading it with the RS spoiler and diffuser?

But you picked out an awesome and rare car! Hope you'll enjoy it!

sounds good :cool:

id leave it as it is and just drive the hell out of it :mrgreen:

Yeah I was thinking HID's and some silvertecs! Would it be worth getting an air filter and a remap or not worth the money?

TheGow, are you getting it from Coventry?

I still have some bits and bobs left over from my Twingo (rubber RS mats, bulbs, a spare tyre) so if you might be interested, drop me a PM and I'll let you know what I've got.

Number 2 wow Renault will keep number 1. Also number 3 is at Renault london West. I saw it there the other week

@Penn I am getting it from Renault Birmingham and would be quite interested in taking some of your old kit - depending on what I'll need and what you've got. I would like to get a chance to meet a few of you guys soon and see your cars!

Yeah I believe that the no1 is saved for the F1 team - that's what the dealer said anyway! Very very happy with no2 though!

I wish I was good at photography as I would love some ace pics of the car on Wednesday! I'll have to ask a couple of mates to come round with their cameras!

Here is is: uploaded from my phone so not too sure how it will come out!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315096842.735643.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1315096842.735643.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 11,096
looks sweet :cool: :cool:

another one for the milton keynes meet?? ;)

Looking good! enjoy!! Wonder if Renault will sell them all.... Will they sell them in order? slim.

TheGow":4h139tnl said:
@Penn I am getting it from Renault Birmingham and would be quite interested in taking some of your old kit - depending on what I'll need and what you've got. I would like to get a chance to meet a few of you guys soon and see your cars!

Yeah I believe that the no1 is saved for the F1 team - that's what the dealer said anyway! Very very happy with no2 though!

I wish I was good at photography as I would love some ace pics of the car on Wednesday! I'll have to ask a couple of mates to come round with their cameras!

Good stuff.

I'll send you a PM with the list of things I have and some prices. It's a shame I didn't get my BMC filter out of my Twingo before i sold it, it was practically brand new!

Love it - great choice :) but yeah dont mod it too much given it's rarity!!