New RS133 Cup Owner

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roberts

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Jake from Staffordshire.

I have a 59 plate Twingo RS133 Cup. I have been a silent reader for about a month and I am really impressed with the forum.

I have recently fitted a towbar for a bike rack which went on surprisingly easy. The only other mod I have on are the wind deflectors.

One question I have is which car show is the most visited by Twingo Owners?

Probably French car show would be the biggest one for members mate

Welcome out of the shadows and into the mad house. As brad has said the main meet up for members is the french car show.

Yay. Someone else lured from the shadows :)

waitey":k9w7r8pr said:
Watch out for potholes, the rear stub axles are total crap and made of cheese as I've found out.

Good excuse for a new car though :lol:
Pothole :? More like a crater if you bent the stub axle. I've heard of the trailing arms of the axle bending on Mk2 Clips / Twingos. Did the wheel and tyres survive?

singlespeed":3osgoh9m said:
Yay. Someone else lured from the shadows :)

waitey":3osgoh9m said:
Watch out for potholes, the rear stub axles are total crap and made of cheese as I've found out.

Good excuse for a new car though :lol:
Pothole :? More like a crater if you bent the stub axle. I've heard of the trailing arms of the axle bending on Mk2 Clips / Twingos. Did the wheel and tyres survive?

Wheel and tyres are perfect still, the rear left wheel is the culprit

Welcome , just around the corner from me, enjoy the forum plenty of great minds here they know twingos like my girlfriend knows the back of my hand... Poor taste?

LC":zpcn3dxs said:
Welcome , just around the corner from me, enjoy the forum plenty of great minds here they know twingos like my girlfriend knows the back of my hand... Poor taste?

the back of your hand ? ... i think we all knew what you were really going to say LC lol.

welcome to the club though jake, do you have any plans for modifications of any sort or are you more into keeping cars as they were out of the factory?

Hi Guys thanks for the welcome.

I'm not sure at this stage, at this moment in time the only mods I'm looking at are lowering slightly to fill the arches and exhaust. Trouble is I don't want it to sound too loud normal driving.

Other than that I have some carbon wrap to do the usual area behind front number plate.

Roberts":3d89jt4c said:
Hi Guys thanks for the welcome.

I'm not sure at this stage, at this moment in time the only mods I'm looking at are lowering slightly to fill the arches and exhaust. Trouble is I don't want it to sound too loud normal driving.

Other than that I have some carbon wrap to do the usual area behind front number plate.

Cheap exhaust mod, remove both silencers and that sounds really good for the low cost IMO, also remove the airbox bung for more induction sound which is a free mod ;)