New RS or a bigger car ...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remember your insurance increase too, when I went from a 200 to 133, the insurance practically halved

The Clio 200 would be a fair step up for you but go Cup. Non cup's a bit fat and heavy :lol:

Or, go Jap ;) FN2 Civics have come down in price BIGTIME!

Whatever you do...DON'T BUY THE FECKING VOLVO!

Get a 200 over a 197 if you can, prices are tumbling fast and it's a far better car.

maggi112":2uhisiw4 said:
:lol: but can it be helped the 197 is a far better looking car from the front? I'd be tempted by one now the prices are right

There's a member on 197.net with a full black 200 and my god does that look GREAT!

maggi112":1j2ar713 said:
:lol: but can it be helped the 197 is a far better looking car from the front? I'd be tempted by one now the prices are right

200 looks far, far better than a 197. 197's are really showing their age now.

madmatt":3ddo4hlm said:
Whatever you do...DON'T BUY THE FECKING VOLVO!
Hey!

S60 Polestar is pretty sexy for the Swedish tanks!
Volvo_S60_Polestar_rear_dee.jpg

I've managed to get all sorts in the back of the twingo, so far been surprisingly practical for my needs. However if you have the opportunity for a 197/200 I would definitely get one instead of just swapping for a newer twingo.

My latest feat:
twingobike.jpg

maggi112":36s4lu24 said:

Fully agree, 200's are awesome cars no doubt, definate step above the 197's in terms of build etc etc, but personally I really cant get to grips with the 'bottom feeding fish' front end.