Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hampshe

Reaction score
I am Tony from near Dartford in Kent, just bought what I was told was a Silverstone Twingo 133, 2011, with 10K on it.
I bought the car after coming across it for sale locally when looking for a Clio GT 128, after having had my previous car written off by someone hitting from behind at 70 when I was stationery on a dual carriageway.
Since my accident, I cannot ride my Honda Fireblade till fully healed, so had to find some wheels and did not want some boring hatchback.IMG_1709.JPG

Hi and welcome to the forum. Gorgeous looking Twingo but I would say that cos I luv em! Unless I`ve got this wrong and I really hate it when someone sells a car and says it`s what it isn`t, you havn`t got a Silverstone edition. Quick way to tell and as I say, if anyone knows different then please tell me, the Silverstone has black wheels, black mirror caps and foglight surrounds, plus a black spoiler. It also has a small plaque on the B pillar and a numbered plaque inside which faces the gear stick. The roof is also black. They produced 50 Twingo`s and 50 Clio`s. Please don`t let this put you off though because they are stunning little cars! As I say, if any other members know I`m wrong on this, please say!

I agree with Charlie, it sucks that he sold it like that but it still is an amazing little car and you'll have lots of fun with it

Hi mate. Hope you got mirror sorted and 2015 is going ok for you! :thumbup:

Thanks for the welcome, not bothered about it not being a Silverstone, did not know what one was till I found this site, so will enjoy the car for what it is, done about 150 miles so far and it's a great fun car!

charlie46":2foieeec said:
Hi mate. Hope you got mirror sorted and 2015 is going ok for you! :thumbup:

Thanks charlie
I haven't had the time to fix it [emoji17] too busy with my exams unfortunately

Ouch! Exams! I`m just about young enough to remember them :-o! Good luck with them!

You have a great car there hampshe! I promise you that even if you just catch a glimpse of it out of the window, you`ll smile!