New black Twingo 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jminkley

Reaction score
Hello.

Had my 59 plate Twingo 133 delivered last night.
Its in great nick and I love the black alloys on the black paint.
Got a few tasteful mods in mind when funds allow.
Cant wait to take it out!

Thanks James.

Looking good! End of December will soon come round but I know how you feel. When I ordered my cup in the August, had to wait til November before I could take delivery. Was worth the wait though! Welcome along!

Had a drive today in the snow so didn't push too hard . Safe to say though, it's a lot quicker than my 1.2 clio. hahaha

Someone`s like a kid who`s been locked in a sweet shop over night :-D! You wait til the snow has gone!

charlie46":3m570hem said:
Someone`s like a kid who`s been locked in a sweet shop over night :-D! You wait til the snow has gone!

I know :lol: hopefully get out in it on friday before my black box comes :( only way I could get a decent insurance quote on it. But its only for 3 months

The all seeing all spying black box :eek:! Those three months will soon pass. Then you can enjoy what is a cracking little car :D !

Been driving it for a couple of weeks now. Still loving it. The one thing most people who are in it notice is the orange seatbelts :lol:
Also found out it has the cup suspension which is a nice addition.

I love the orange seatbelts! Well funky! You have all the other cars with boring black and then along comes a Twingo RS with orange one`s! I think cup suspension gives a good ride. I`ve owned two 172`s in the past and I think the ride is better in the Twingo.

I don't mind the ride think it's alright can't say my mum and dad agree though :lol:

My civic type r was the same. Mum hated it! My answer was, it`s a race car for the road! If you want luxury, sit on the sofa! :D

Glad you are happy with it though. They are great cars. As I say, I came from a 172 and I don`t regret it. Took my Clio to have the aircon fixed one day and they had a black one in showroom. It was first time I`d seen one in the flesh and fell in love instantly. Had a good old look over it and then sat in it. That was when I made up my mind that I wanted one.

I wanted the Clio GT 128 but i went to look at this to humor my dad who was telling me to keep my options open.
Didn't take long for me to change my mind. As soon as it was pulled out of the garage I knew i wanted it instead of the Clio!

Got the cup spoiler from Kawka on here and had it sprayed. Couldn't be happier looks loads better than he old one.
Also ordered the diffuser from KAM Racing. wanted a downpipe back exhaust but not sure whether to get one from KTEC or look at getting one custom made. Took a few nice photos a couple of weeks ago.

Think you are right about the GT spoiler. It doesn`t look enough on your black car. I`ve got a mirage grey RS and the GT spoiler looks ok on that but in black, the cup spoiler looks so much better!

diffuser came on Tuesday, definitely happy with it. Waiting for a nice day to get it on though.

e8df4ac9c7dce4796720d4d643bc2451.jpg

6acbc664b021fe930824328968cb157f.jpg

Got a powerflow exhaust fitted and tarted up the grill with an idea I saw on a forum. Think it looks good for how much it cost! [emoji1]