need a bit of help

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marknovaboy

Reaction score
I'm starting to run low on cleaning products and looking for some of your opinions on whats best to go for. I'm currently using Meguiars Gold Class shampoo, polish and Meguiars deep crystal wax. I've been thinking about trying Dodo Juice Purple Haze or Supernatural wax and just wondering what people think before i take the plunge.

marknovaboy":3rwxjjcg said:
I'm starting to run low on cleaning products and looking for some of your opinions on whats best to go for. I'm currently using Meguiars Gold Class shampoo, polish and Meguiars deep crystal wax. I've been thinking about trying Dodo Juice Purple Haze or Supernatural wax and just wondering what people think before i take the plunge.

Hi mate. As many 133.net members will tell you, Dodo Juice products are significantly better than Meguiar's. In fact, I have recently converted a number of members from Meg's to the Juice :)

By the sounds of it, the following products would probably be perfect for you:

Dodo Juice Born To Be Mild shampoo, Dodo Juice Lime Prime polish/pre wax cleanser and Purple Haze Pro wax. They are all incredible products and you will find them to be dramatically better than the equivalent Meg's versions.

I also offer brilliant discounts for members of this forum, so PM me if you'd like anything :)

I have too much to recommend just one product. My stand out wax though is zymol glasur, although pricey its never been matched for me. Lasted 6 months on my car too! For budget though, the pro waxes from dodo are excellent on any colour.

dodo juice stuff is awesome for the price u pay. would recommend it to anyone.

Ollie133cup":lbvh49w6 said:
I would definatly recomend Dodo Supernatural Wax . Amazing beadage and protection and gives a amazing shine.

I agree that Supernatural is another amazing Dodo Juice wax and I stock that too :)

Purplr haze is a winner i always said Megs all the way the Matt bugged me and bugged me into buying some Dodo Juice all i can say Dodo the way forward

Or the real hidden gem in the range which can nearly always be found for a bragain price is double wax. I got mine for £30 delivered, and it's every bit as good as my superantural v1.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Decided Dodo Juice is the way go. Just placed an order with Matt from Monster Detail for Born To Be Mild, Lime Prime and Purple Haze pro. Just hope we get some decent weather so i can try it all out.

nick7":123200ro said:
sorry to intrude but anyone tried Zaino Z-7 Show Car Wash?

make a little order this week. due to me needing some Leather Cleaning products for new car. just need more Shampoo as current stuff (Autoglym shampoo) is low

EDIT

Anyone tried this?

https://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/accessories/chemical-guys-new-car-smell-air-freshener/prod_562.html

im interested in it.

I've seen some quite accomplished detailers using that air freshener, so it must be quite good. Although, I always find that any product that is supposed to smell like 'new car scent' simply doesn't.

If you're after some fantastic shampoo, try Dodo Juice Born To Be Mild or Sour Power, they are both brilliant in their own different ways :)

Chemical guys stripper scent is the one to go for ;) I have 5 bottles of z7 here, not as concentrated as the dodo but the best rinsing shampoo ive used, I love it! I use sour power on wheels, btbm on most bodys and z7 on cars I maintain with zaino z2/z5.