ND59 WSE Anyone know it?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wab172uk

Reaction score
Going to look at this car on Saturday. Anyone on here owned it?

Does the car have the Cup Chassis?

Did you have any issues with the car?

Cheers

Went to view it on Saturday. Bit of a shed TBH. Had 3 different makes of Tyres on it. Every wheel was kerbed. Paint off on bumper, plus a fag burn on the drivers seat.

First 133 I've driven, but it felt flat as a fart. Need to test drive another, but I expected it to be faster than what it was. Think it was just a bad example. Might go look at a MKII next weekend.

wab172uk":2ommrkz6 said:
Went to view it on Saturday. Bit of a shed TBH. Had 3 different makes of Tyres on it. Every wheel was kerbed. Paint off on bumper, plus a fag burn on the drivers seat.

First 133 I've driven, but it felt flat as a fart. Need to test drive another, but I expected it to be faster than what it was. Think it was just a bad example. Might go look at a MKII next weekend.

Not worth it, drive another they're pretty nippy what car do you have now?

Think you were just unlucky !! Have a look around cus they are awesome !! Ph2 is exactly the same car with some different panels so it wont make a difference to the drive

Universe":eo2p3347 said:
wab172uk":eo2p3347 said:

Not worth it, drive another they're pretty nippy what car do you have now?

Got a MK7 Golf GTI Performance at the minute. Got an S3 saloon on order, so will be selling the Golf.

Just want a little run about to get to work & back, and park round my Girlfriends. Keep the S3 for weekends.