My Gordini

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reedy93

Reaction score
My gordini No136, the silver extreme was my first car, before i decided to upgrade got a good deal on the gordini at the start of the summer and loved it, the green lights addicting though.

Attachments

• IMG_0796 (640x640) (600x600).jpg
    IMG_0796 (640x640) (600x600).jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 441
  • photo 2 (600x450).jpg
    photo 2 (600x450).jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 441
  • now.jpg
    now.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 441
Welcome to the mad house, the 133 is way much more fun to drive than the extreme haha. Although the extremes less bumpy ride is nicer haha

waitey":15e0z9lq said:
Nice upgrade!

Best model twingo by far ;)
Agreed :) Well, its a good starting point :lol:

Any plans for it, other than wearing out the shift light?

Hopefully after christmas get the wheels refurbed due to the owner before me kerbing them quite badly either that or buy some new aftermarket alloy wheels, quite fancy aez xylo's after i saw a lad on here had them fitted to his, really want white alloys but they'll be a night mare to keep clean etc, but there last on my list atm. A bmc air filter, and an exhaust upgrade either Ktec or Powerflow, and some coilovers, unsure of what make yet, been looking at progress threads and being drawn to BC but doubt i'll ever track my car but don't want to lose the handling, so would happily pay to upgrade. Then little pieces like footwell lights, pressed plates etc, but its going to be a slow progress.

Just a little update, wind deflectors and yellow fogs fitted, as well as a green stuff air filter, and night breaker bulbs, waiting on LEDs being delivered for side lights and number plates.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 241
Sorry about the quality of images, the pictures are off my iphone. When cleaning today and fitting my white badges decided to de-twingo my boot, wheels go im for a full refurb on tuesday aswell so didnt pay much attention to them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 242