Monster Detail Reveiw

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Order some Dodo Juice products from him on Friday afternon and arrived 10am sumorning

Born to be mild
Red Mist
Lime Prime

Never used Dodo Juice but here good things of it never know meguiers could be out the window very soon. Roll on the week end :lol:

Thank you Matt !!!!!

Im sure i will be in touch soon for some more products soon.

Thanks mate, I'm glad you're pleased with your order! The Dodo Juice products speak for themselves really, especially in terms of quality and performance. Let us know how you get on with them (as if you won't be doing that anyway, lol).

I have nothing but good things to say. Ordered born to be mild, lime prime and purple haze pro and all arrived within 2 days. Suberb service. i will definately be bying from Monster Detail again

I'll add to this, again with a story of great service. Made the same order as Karl in fact, and only good things to say. Great prices, ordered Thursday night, all was with me first thing on Saturday. Will definitely be ordering through monster again when I come to expand my collection yet further.

Cheers Matt.