Megane's

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmax

Reaction score
Ok , how is everyone doing on the megane side of 133.net
We need to see if we can get the banter going a bit
Did any of you with megs attend tracks ?

Unfortunately my Megane has only been out of the garage once this year!! Poor little orange b*gger haha.

dont say that. i want to buy alexs car when hes finished with it so it needs to be used as little as possible ;)

Mine will be 7 years old in January and has 3,200 miles on it haha. Won't be adding anymore onto the car until next spring now! lol

Alex, your megane must be the most expensive £/mile in maintenance costs of them all :eek:

Not saying anything for / against it, just making the point. I'd have one around too if I could :D

My mate has just had his focas rs first mot and it's done 2100 miles
Guys you need to use them lol

DrDrew":2o34sg8d said:
Alex, your megane must be the most expensive £/mile in maintenance costs of them all :eek:

Not saying anything for / against it, just making the point. I'd have one around too if I could :D

Haha yeah I've often thought how much it's cost me per mile and it's gotta be pretty bloody high!!

The only thing is that pretty much every one of those miles has been done with me grinning like a mental. The car has never become day to day so every mile although expensive has been worth every penny :)