London meets?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
manofhow":7gcg3qoy said:
Jjay":7gcg3qoy said:
manofhow":7gcg3qoy said:
Daz we could always go to the pub near brands, as its a bit out of the way for police, there is some nice roads and places for pics and easy to get to for the us, jjay and the essex/dartford boys as its a quick spin on the m25/m20

and i am sure could get some of the maidstone boys to have a spin up the m20 (cough steven cough)

Nice idea :p I'm closer to you than Dartford pal. Haha! I'm game for something round brands :) I missed last one :(

i knw u closer to me :), i meant us as in me and daz nad included u in the bromley ish people

Fair enough :) well if there's enough notice on a date Il have a word with work and book off

manofhow":3hqhvyyh said:
Daz we could always go to the pub near brands, as its a bit out of the way for police, there is some nice roads and places for pics and easy to get to for the us, jjay and the essex/dartford boys as its a quick spin on the m25/m20

and i am sure could get some of the maidstone boys to have a spin up the m20 (cough steven cough)

Lol I hear you :p

I'd be up for another brands meet. Even if I don't have the twingo anymore.

manofhow":366nuhd2 said:

Yaeh I'm game Chris was a nice little pub I'm free next Sunday

Jjay":1jllvpoh said:
lgonzalez":1jllvpoh said:
Jjay":1jllvpoh said:
Not like we are gonna "tear up the place"
You say that but we were moving at a fair pace the other night :p
When? :-s 76mph? Fair pace? For u ;)

55odd down the lanes. Nothing wrong there
A21 on the way home lol. I couldnt see down them lanes my headlights arent the best lol and I have no confidence in the rear tyres on mine they need changing for some better quality ones lol lets just say they're slidey :)

lgonzalez":1sqx0wbk said:
Jjay":1sqx0wbk said:
lgonzalez":1sqx0wbk said:
Jjay":1sqx0wbk said:

A21 on the way home lol. I couldnt see down them lanes my headlights arent the best lol and I have no confidence in the rear tyres on mine they need changing for some better quality ones lol lets just say they're slidey :)

Nah 21 on way home was slow ;)

Jjay":b3p5xbw5 said:
lgonzalez":b3p5xbw5 said:
lgonzalez":b3p5xbw5 said:

Lol after remembering what you told me over the radio on the way then yes it was by your standards ;-)

lgonzalez":1g4m9mxi said:
Jjay":1g4m9mxi said:
Jjay":1g4m9mxi said:
Jjay said:

Lol after remembering what you told me over the radio on the way then yes it was by your standards ;-)

Cheeky git. I don't do fast Lewis. I'm a gracious driver. Bar the tosser of a c180k up my trumpet tonight. Douchebag

Jjay":287z7oxx said:
lgonzalez":287z7oxx said:
lgonzalez":287z7oxx said:
lgonzalez said:
Jjay said:

Cheeky git. I don't do fast Lewis. I'm a gracious driver. Bar the tosser of a c180k up my trumpet tonight. Douchebag
lol hope you gave them some abuse! l hate tailgating idiot drivers that sit on your bumper. Even more so when it's only a single lane road!

lgonzalez":1s4cmka1 said:
lol hope you gave them some abuse! l hate tailgating idiot drivers that sit on your bumper. Even more so when it's only a single lane road!

Abuse was the least. I don't normally but was so aggy from work and the diet and being tired I was like fk u asshole and as he tried overtaking in his big man Merc just dropped a couple and shot off. I shouldn't have but I wernt in mood :p lol!

Jjay":3qa0ekjn said:
lgonzalez":3qa0ekjn said:

Abuse was the least. I don't normally but was so aggy from work and the diet and being tired I was like fk u asshole and as he tried overtaking in his big man Merc just dropped a couple and shot off. I shouldn't have but I wernt in mood :p lol!
Good man :p

I'm fairly near Dazza too if there is a meet. Despite the bright colours and racing look I am fairly unconfident when it comes to driving, so no real tearing it up from me either.