Little Upgrade

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reedy93

Reaction score
Helloo all, from when i passed my test I've been the owner of a twingo extreme now.jpg3year on, I'm bored and decided its time for a change and upgrade, went down to my local renault dealer and this little gem was in.photo.JPG
so deposit and finance details were sorted then and there and i pick it up on thursday, like a kid at christmas waiting for it. Now I just need a few 133 stickers and a Gordini plate for the footrest. I'll upload more pictures when i get hold of it on thursday.

Was some what different on the test drive but obviouslt took it easy due to having the sales man sitting next to me, even though he was encouraging me to put my foot down through the corners etc, gear box is closer together than my old one and it sounds alot better. The interior is a million times better aswell, i'll give it a better drive when i pick it up on thursday afternoon, cannot wait.

It takes some gettin used to mate. I came from the gt to the rs and I had to get used to have rear discs on the back instead of shoes. Yeah the gears r more close and the gear lever dosen't wobble like the lower models

I can imagine, my current car has no speed really, I drive my dads A3 sline quite a bit so have got some experience driving something with abit more power, just want it to be thursday now so I can pick it up.

Welcome.

I also upgraded to a Gordini from a twingo GT, two very different engines but the dini gives me more smiles and it is the best interior out of all the twingo range ;).

Thanks for all the replys, I'll get some pictures up once i get it, yeah the interior really is nice.