Last delivery mile Silverstone in the country!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stunty

Reaction score
Just looked on Autotrader and there is now only one delivery mileage Silverstone in the country. Actually it's the only Silverstone for sale on Autotrader. It's not cheap though at £14k and is for sale from Crawley Down Nissan. I don't want to sound overly smug but I'm so chuffed with the price I paid 10 days ago for mine with the same delivery mileage. At £11,590 I got an absolute steal and it even had 5 months tax!!

I wonder what number this is and if the eventual buyer will come and say hi on 133.net? :)

Well I guess they have sold at that price and even more. I think they were £15k when they launched last year. It's a lot of money but the exclusivity is a big bonus - how much of a bonus is up to you.

that same one is on piston heads and its down at just under 12k i guess they havent updated it on auto trader

its number 13/50, unlucky????

Ooh yeah well found! That's a good deal for someone out there. Fingers crossed we find out who the new owner will be. Maybe someone on 133.net will consider getting it for that price. :)

its been there for 6 months already though as i looked at it when i was looking for mine, but it was still 14 k when i looked

Wait, thats considered expensive? I payed £15000 for mine last November!?

Taztwingo that's mine I bought about 12 days ago. And guys that last Silverstone is now for sale at £11k!! That's a bargain! Sorry Moomin.

Stunty":3np1l38t said:
Taztwingo that's mine I bought about 12 days ago. And guys that last Silverstone is now for sale at £11k!! That's a bargain! Sorry Moomin.

nice one i had a look in it to see what the rs monitor was like before i got mine did they do you a good deal

Ok so I told a lie! There is another delivery mile 61 plate SIlverstone at Martin's Renault in Basingstoke advertised for 13.5k There is also an ex demo one with 1k miles at a Renault garage in Shrewsbury for £12k.

Reason I didn't see these is because they are not advertising them as Silverstones but regular 133's.

I test drove number 13 - lovely car and v quick - had just 67 miles on the clock when the wife & I drove her

Stunty":1k47o5md said:
Just looked on Autotrader and there is now only one delivery mileage Silverstone in the country. Actually it's the only Silverstone for sale on Autotrader. It's not cheap though at £14k and is for sale from Crawley Down Nissan. I don't want to sound overly smug but I'm so chuffed with the price I paid 10 days ago for mine with the same delivery mileage. At £11,590 I got an absolute steal and it even had 5 months tax!!

I wonder what number this is and if the eventual buyer will come and say hi on 133.net? :)

I've just bought this one for my wife :D , so hello to everyone. It's a cracking little car, pick it up this Friday. Cheers to Richard at Crawley Down, top bloke.

I got the silverstone from martins Basingstoke. Had 81 miles on the clock and I paid 10950.
Number 10/50.

I'm surprised it's the only one, when I was looking for mine about a month ago there had to be about 5 on AT!