Ktec decat

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, hope you don't mind me posting a pic on this thread :D but I've not long ago had my ktec cat back system fitted and I'm a little disappointed with the noise lol is that normal? Ha

Fran133":yixgiyfj said:
singlespeed":yixgiyfj said:
Yes, driveshaft fully out, complete with the intermediate bearing. Which as Oscar mentions, will need the gearbox topping up afterwards, so an ideal time for a drain and refill which may help the gearbox life

Any ideas of the price of the remap at rs tuning iv emailed him but props won't get a reply until Monday

7 hours of tuning was about £500 odd for me. Then again I was the first they did with a non stock twingo. Shouldn't take Paul to long

mwalsh":1lzqqhqq said:
Fran133":1lzqqhqq said:
singlespeed":1lzqqhqq said:
Yes, driveshaft fully out, complete with the intermediate bearing. Which as Oscar mentions, will need the gearbox topping up afterwards, so an ideal time for a drain and refill which may help the gearbox life

Any ideas of the price of the remap at rs tuning iv emailed him but props won't get a reply until Monday

7 hours of tuning was about £500 odd for me. Then again I was the first they did with a non stock twingo. Shouldn't take Paul to long

He quoted me 275£+vat booked in on the 6th :D

mwalsh":qlhrvhl2 said:
Fran133":qlhrvhl2 said:
singlespeed":qlhrvhl2 said:

He quoted me 275£+vat booked in on the 6th :D

Wazza have you had the vehicle remapped? Having the vehicle properly mapped makes a huge difference to the sound. Of all the sporty cars I've owned the 133 had the worst standard map by far. It didn't have a clue what to do with super unleaded.

wazza7":2lc5vtb1 said:
Hey guys, hope you don't mind me posting a pic on this thread :D but I've not long ago had my ktec cat back system fitted and I'm a little disappointed with the noise lol is that normal? Ha
What u disappointed with... To loud? Not loudenuff, the tone?