Keyed...again

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moomin_Man

Reaction score
554343_10152463035000414_761037533_n_zps102dd650.jpg

Nice new scratch, again, at Tesco.
You can faintly see the old one that I spent hours polishing out.
Really made me feel physically sick to see this.
It's been an expensive week -__-

I'm now completely put off buying a new car ever again, I hate feeling on edge everywhere I park.

There really is some scum in the UK...

Police were useless as usual and Tesco even more so...no CCTV? Bulls**t, they just can't be bothered watching it over.

Cowardly jealous scumbags...

***Rant over***

Video contains strong language. NSFW
[youtube]VO48Vr4KIc8[/youtube]

Yep absolute cunts I've always wanted to catch someone like that in the act so I could just give them a serious shoeing and make them never want to do it again

That is seriously f***ed up! Feel mad on your behalf. Grrr!

Then realised this was a few months ago. Still feel angry. Guessing nothing happened? :-(

I moved away from an area where my car would have been utterly wrecked if I'd stayed.

Hope you managed to fix this.

(Sorry to bring up bad memories)

LCplParks":1rttmte6 said:
Yep absolute c**ts I've always wanted to catch someone like that in the act so I could just give them a serious shoeing and make them never want to do it again

I'd like to just rugby tackle them to the ground and just show them karma is a *****.

I never understand why there are people who would purposefully damage someone else's property, it just makes my blood boil.

the_notorious_C_A_T":3u2s48tv said:
Very sad state of affairs.

Although you wasn't parked over 2 spaces or anything like that? Not that is a reason to key someone's car though but it could be a reason why someone might.

Nope, I usually park right at the back of the car park, but it was pi**ing it down and i was only going in for some filters. Parked sensibly, well within the lines. But yeh, even if i was, certainly not a reason to key :p

Hope u find em and chop their balls off!! Really annoys me when people do that

LCplParks":3rlw0xys said:
Daveyb133":3rlw0xys said:
Hope u find em and chop their balls off!!
*chop their balls off with sandpaper*
*chop their balls off with a spoon and then let him eat them* or you could also go like this you keyed my car now I'm going to key your face :)

This is so awful!

What is the point??? Seriously :mad:

Moomin_Man":1rpheiyb said:
I'm now completely put off buying a new car ever again, I hate feeling on edge everywhere I park.
And I can understand this, its not fair. Hope you feel better soon x

Washed my car the other day for the first time in months, wish I hadn't bothered, few scratches on it, no doubt from car parks. Cant stand driving to the shops anymore, so paranoid.

Feel for ya!

******* wankers like. whenever i have to go to morrisons in penrith i always park over the road at booths and walk across lol

Right, £200 for panel respray and two alloys refurbished.
No idea about prices but it's less than expected. The guy is also highly recommended so that's good!

Moomin_Man":1sfk4yzx said:
No idea about prices but it's less than expected. The guy is also highly recommended so that's good!

That's a bargain. Mine got keyed almost 3 years ago, all down the drivers side so 3 panels and Renault wanted £784 for it!
I feel for you, I've still got the damage because I'm so scared of fixing it and have it happen again.

Caz-133cup":30ja8fz7 said:
Moomin_Man":30ja8fz7 said:

That's a bargain. Mine got keyed almost 3 years ago, all down the drivers side so 3 panels and Renault wanted £784 for it!
I feel for you, I've still got the damage because I'm so scared of fixing it and have it happen again.

I know what you mean, I wasn't going to fix it in case it did happen again. But, i didn't buy a brand new car to drive around with it all scratched...so figured i'd best get it fixed. :S

Moomin_Man":1814lqe3 said:
Caz-133cup":1814lqe3 said:
Moomin_Man":1814lqe3 said:

I know what you mean, I wasn't going to fix it in case it did happen again. But, i didn't buy a brand new car to drive around with it all scratched...so figured i'd best get it fixed. :S

You know that's a really good point and I never thought of it like that, the fear took over me I guess