Keyboards

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maggi200

Reaction score
So a few of us like gaming, hopefully someone can answer!

My Logitech G11 has finally given up and needs replacing. I'm not wanting to spend silly money on a keyboard though. Any suggestions?

I would like backlit with a nice mechanical feel. Budget ~£60

Go back for logitech they sustained long and hard abuse for me i still have a G15 paint is rubbing off and a ctrl key is broken ( did that on my own tho anger management :D) but still have it working "knocks on wood" think i had this keyboard since 2006 so yeah :p

i would say get the G105 it's in your price range

if you had it with logitech search for SteelSeries , Qpad , Razer (razer mouses hands down) , Roccat

I'm looking at them all.

Found a few onto a short list, but it's always nice to get views (without making suggestions first).

I like steelseries. My headset is fantastic. I like the logitech but I would have to get a G17 I feel, and that's far too much.

maggi112":2rdmctok said:
I'm looking at them all.

Found a few onto a short list, but it's always nice to get views (without making suggestions first).

I like steelseries. My headset is fantastic. I like the logitech but I would have to get a G17 I feel, and that's far too much.

2nd hand G17 or an Old G15 for a good price :p

i had the G11 but never used a lot of functions... i use the K360 now, no backlight, only thing i miss

I use a steel series 6Gv2, love it. Nice and compact and the key presses are sublime.