Kam Racing rear diffuser

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamie

Reaction score
Now I know there are other threads regarding these, but I can't find any mention of anyone fitting one of these Kam Racing supplied rear diffusers.

Has anybody fitted one of these and if so, does it involve removing the standard flat diffuser (that's not realy a diffuser) or does it just need bolting over the top of it?
Thanks

I fitted one about 2 weeks ago. You don't take the standard flat "diffuser" it fits over it

Drill a couple of holes and bolt in. I'm really happy with it. I find my standard exhaust sinks back a bit too far now though. But that's just my opinion

I really need to get it fitted. It's been sat in my garage since november but just not had chance to do it. Did you have to remove the bumper or can you do it with it on the car?

Anyone with a pic of one on there car? I'm seriously temped, but I'll like to see one first. And how is it fitted on, two screw on the bottom and the number plate screws?

There are two bolts built into the diffuser. You drill two hole in the plastic bit of the rear bumper and the bolt in.
39bcd989026b4abcb8f69ef55ae7e80f.jpg