K Tec Cat Back exhaust fitting

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matty_doh

Reaction score
Hi all,

Considering a K-Tec Cat Back exhaust for my FF 133, was wondering how difficult it was to fit and whether the original system needs any cutting or welding?

I am planning to change car in 12 months and would put the car back to standard for sale, hence not wanting to damage the original system.

Apologies if this information is available elsewhere, using my phone atm so web browsing not the easiest.

Cheers,
Matt

I'd have a word with Karl about buyin this before u decide to get it let's say he mite put u off when he tells u his story

If it hasn't already been cut, you could probably get the original exhaust out in one piece by lowering the rear axle a lot (more than it hanging at full droop on the shockabsorbers). The easier way would be to cut it and use a 50mm connector to re-join afterwards.

Cheers for the replies gents, I've said it before and I'll say it again, you're fast!

Well that's not too promising! Might have to reconsider my options.

I'd prefer a twin to a single exit, do any of the alternatives offer a twin? I've only seen the Renaultsport one, which is a bit more than I wanted to spend (Though exactly the look I'm after)

I have an aftermarket exhaust from Skytune Engineering. Orignally from Belgium he's got dealers in Netherlands, France, UK, Martinique, Greece, USA, Australia and a factory in Japan.

Changed the final damper & exhaust tip for 295€ with placement. You wont find it that cheap and with 2 year warranty. The owner of Skytune itself placed it on my car so I guarrantee you its done well.

How about this one? Its the Renaultsport exhaust

DSC_0008-2.jpg

DSC_0009-2.jpg

DSC_0011-1.jpg

[youtube]ijD_FiGr3K8[/youtube]

[youtube]2PbujLrLOqM[/youtube]