Jyack Twingo RS Gordini #2529

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jyack

Reaction score
As promised, my new girl !

White gordini #2528
25000 km
10/2011

3351371390155997609.jpg

223718IMG20140119185535.jpg

And my first ever <3

2501711390158346295.jpg

More later ;)

first white gordini i ever saw :eek: , i saw a black and blue one but a white one :eek:

GhostZ":1zc6zwiy said:
first white gordini i ever saw :eek: , i saw a black and blue one but a white one :eek:

I've seen a black dini, and of course blue ;)

Never heard if a white Gordini though?? I thought there was only black and blue?

Confused...

Ive seen a two white and one black 1.2tce Gordinis and pics of a black Dini

Thats the first Gordini 133 in white. Looks sweet :)

jyack":2uajtqr7 said:
You are scarying me... How can i check if really a 133 or a tce ?

You telling me you can't tell the difference between a 1.2L turbo or 1.6n/a :lol:

Engine is different. Oh and you have a 133 bodykit..

Check to see if the front balljoint rubbers have split :lol: :p

It looks like a 133 :) What engine does if have. What does the sticker on the door pillar say

there is absolutely no question on what car this is, not too sure where you got that paranoia from. white gordini's were available from day one upon request after a certain year. this is deffinately the 1.2 dynamique with the sport body kit option, you can tell this by the curvature of the rear bumper and the rear drum brakes.

i'm kidding really man. it's a 133 gordini :) white was my favourite colour, not too many people ever knew you could specify in glacier white

^^' ok ok thanks for these infos !
I wanted a white 133 First, i found that it was a gordini and im not disapointed :) Really nice interior ( compared to a standard 133 i tried 1 week before )

Haha its ok, the Gordini range is the best... Although I may be biased owning number 51 ;)

Welcome to the club, you should get some blue Gordini stripes! And blue wheels haha

Thanks ! My only regret is the key car, an ugly black no stylish key :/ was expecting a nice blue on it ^^

Nice footrest Twingogangster ;)

Love the white Gordini Jacques, it looks great.
I expect you have the black leather with blue trim interior still ?

I'm sure I still have a Gordini Key Cover that I kept after I traded my 133 in.
I will have a look.

I also have a iphone4 Gordini case, and a Gordini 'G' keyring. :)