Italian Grand Prix 07/09/2014

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscar

Reaction score
monza_2014.jpg

monza.jpg

so we are finally at Monza 2014, this year has just flew by hasn't it?
really looking forward to this race. it's always one of the years highlights for me and this year will be no different :D Monza is a track for horsepower and late braking so the Mercedes boys will rule the roost ... the only difference is that in my mind, i've a sneaking suspicion that the flying fin may just have a cheeky dictation of the outcome of this race!

regardless, my top 4 prediction is as follows

1 - rosberg
2 - hamilton
3 - bottas
4 - ricciardo

how do you guys think the race will pan out, what's your predictions? do you think lewis can do it?

Lewis "needs" to do it, he really does! Both their cars have had issues this weekend so perhaps reliability could come into it too!

I reckon

1. Lewis
2. Bottas
3. Nico
4. Massa :)

This was the most boringest race until lap 50, not looking forward to Singapore, another place where there should never have been a race, Bernie will let any country take a place on the calender if they feed his pocket!!

flowerpowerdave":3ptvt0ed said:
This was the most boringest race until lap 50, not looking forward to Singapore, another place where there should never have been a race, Bernie will let any country take a place on the calender if they feed his pocket!!

you on drugs dave? :p i think you must have watched GP3 or something lol, the entire race was excellent as it went through it's phases especially when lewis kaned it and caught the cheat when he was least expecting it and forced him into another massive error. not to mention daniel ricciardo lighting up everyones faces with his sheer splendour :)

do you think lewis can do it? i love lewis as a driver, cannot stand the boy outside of the car. moan moan moan. i've never wanted to headbutt somebody so much in my whole life :D like actual so hard that i may crack my own skull before his even fractures lol OOOOPS :p

oscar":3gg5hhtd said:
flowerpowerdave":3gg5hhtd said:

you on drugs dave? :p i think you must have watched GP3 or something lol, the entire race was excellent as it went through it's phases especially when lewis kaned it and caught the cheat when he was least expecting it and forced him into another massive error. not to mention daniel ricciardo lighting up everyones faces with his sheer splendour :)

do you think lewis can do it? i love lewis as a driver, cannot stand the boy outside of the car. moan moan moan. i've never wanted to headbutt somebody so much in my whole life :D like actual so hard that i may crack my own skull before his even fractures lol OOOOPS :p

:D I know what you mean, he is truly twatfull at times and wtf is going on with his hair, think half his problem is he is never himself when on camera, always reacting as if every question is trying to catch him out. His driving however, that's a different matter, when he's on it he is untouchable bar Alonso I reckon!

I think he can do it, he does needs to chill out and keep his head down, the only spanner in the works could be the double points carry on at the last race!!