iPhone 5 tomorrow!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F*** apple they are a bunch of little kids sueing everyone .... and i own a HTC myself hands down i <3 that brand also apple try to sue HTC but it backfired :D

https://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57509251-37/u.s-judge-htc-patents-likely-valid-in-apple-suit/

in a dutch newspaper HTC is gona put there own 4G patents bought of from another company so they can screw up the launch of the new iphone 5 (prabably a rough translation...) , but i hope it will work so apple will think again before the start sueing everyone

quite funny steve jobs died and apple is sueing everyone strange dont you think

Samsung hold some LTE patents with a similar view to getting an iPhone 5 sales injunction I believe.

Am not particularly excited by the iPhone 5 release. They're already behind in modern technology stakes so a large part of this release will need to catch up. iOS is also pretty stale. They need to change quite a bit for the user experience to come up to scratch, and it doesn't look like that's very likely.

I'll be getting one for sure. Gotta lol at all the Apple hate. Seems popular to slate popular culture now-a-days.

Would you be happy if companies stole your designs to make a profit? I think not.

I really like apple products. Still like using my iMac at work, and still got my old iPhone and use my iPad. But in the current mobile market, they're not really progressing their own product enough. (Unless they pull out a big surprise tomorrow)

I'm not an apple hater, have been a big fan for many years. (back well into the old PPC days)

N0ddie don't forget a) apple have also been found guilty of patent infringement recently and b) the us case with the huge payout - the jurors have released their reasoning and it's massively flawed.

Well my upgrade was due in march but been holding out to see what the 5 is like. Still think my 3GS is better than the 4/4s

Not really that excited. I've had 3 iPhones now. 2G, 3G(which I sold for a £50 profit) and now an iPhone4 which is now slowly killing itself but can't justify spending £500 on a new iPhone.

I'm not a fan of how Apple is run now. Most of their supplies they buy from samsung. Yet they're taking them to court all the time. Doesn't really make any sense. Also a chinese company that sells fake iPhone has the patents for the rumoured iPhone design so that could be interesting if they look the same :p

Dubz":fwx6k8qm said:
Not really that excited. I've had 3 iPhones now. 2G, 3G(which I sold for a £50 profit) and now an iPhone4 which is now slowly killing itself but can't justify spending £500 on a new iPhone.

I'm not a fan of how Apple is run now. Most of their supplies they buy from samsung. Yet they're taking them to court all the time. Doesn't really make any sense. Also a chinese company that sells fake iPhone has the patents for the rumoured iPhone design so that could be interesting if they look the same :p

Patents are passed before manufacture. Apple ain't stupid enough to start building stuff that ain't patented first.

I know Apple have already sued over things looking a bit similar. Even if the patents are different

Blondie":1yk2bnx9 said:
So what's the difference between 4s and 5?! Please!!! Lol

id love to share, i cant though, sacking will be coming my way. i will gladly tell all tomorrow when its been unveiled and im safe :)

Daveyb133":1qvo5tkt said:
Blondie":1qvo5tkt said:
So what's the difference between 4s and 5?! Please!!! Lol

id love to share, i cant though, sacking will be coming my way. i will gladly tell all tomorrow when its been unveiled and im safe :)

Can you confirm if the leaks over the past few months have been accurate?

seriously i cant say anything im sorry :(

when its revealed tomorrow i will gladly tell u all my opinions :)

N0ddie":37feh1zz said:
Can I ask who it is you work for? Apple? Or other mobile provider?

i work in I.T. and gadget support.

i repair and support iphones as part of my job

Ah! I see. Not a bad number that.

I'm holding onto a little hope that not all the leaked parts are real and theres some surprise left over.