I hate Northampton.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButlerRS

Reaction score
Pretty gutted, parked in town today and some horrible person wrote "gay car" on my roof in pen( thankfully scrubbed off)
"See you next Tuesday" on my back window and pulled my twingo stickers off :(

Thankfully no damage.
Other than to my stickers. Anybody from Northampton... Beware of lumbertubs!

That is ridiculous! I really don't understand why people feel the need to vandalise someone else's car! Even if there is no damage that is beside the point. Sorry to hear that mate!

:eek: What absolute idiots! These types of people make me so mad :mad: glad there was no lasting damage x

Used to go through lumber tubs in the way to college. 2 words sums up what it looked like. S*** hole
Unlucky about the car but at least the pen has come off

When I came back to the car the alarm was going off.
I assume they tried to get in...
Not sure! There was a jaguar next to mine with a massive key mark on the bonnet
So pretty relieved nothing like that happened!!
Yeah I was doing some work down there for a friend, just got on the property ladder! I think he's already regretting it...
Still so so annoying, some people have no respect!!

Thats proper crap. Sorry to hear that!! I always wish i could catch the act. Was there cctv around to hopefully catch the scum bags?

Haha if you seen the place... If there was any cameras there. They would be stolen too aha
Unfortunately not though.
Don't think I'll be visiting my mate until he cleans out his garage!!

I'm normally up in that area as my girlfriend lives there. May need to watch the car up there now then. We'll out of order! just no need for it though, Prats that what they are!

People used to find the need to write in the dirt on my old corsa where i used to work, don't know who it was but it couldn't have been anyone i worked with as there was only 6 of us and we all respected other peoples property!

Stickers can be replaced though luckily!

Yeah it's more the annoyance of me putting the stickers on last weekend! Little shits! My mate had the passenger window smashed last night. Not sure if the house he's brought used to be a problem neighbour. But it seems a bit strange!

Live in Northampton myself and Lumbertubs is just one of several areas to avoid.
Parked in Weston Favell shopping a few weeks ago and returned to find Tomato Ketchup of all things splattered all over my windscreen !!!
Sad but different !

I'm just down the m6 and someone tried the same but when i caught them in the act they soon had other things on there mind than messing around with my car! morons!

Someone in Weston favel nicked my back windscreen wiper blade
Needless to say.. I have a scratched back window :(
Seems like I have nothing but trouble up that area!

Ahhhh good old Weston favel lol. Don't leave your car out of site is the key thing to do there.
Went McDonald's on my motorbike there and sum little scum bag was about to get on it. He didn't like the reception he got for it to say the least