Hotel For Trax 2012

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We both arranged our vacations from the 1ste 'till the 8th of September.

Now we only need to decide and arrange some stuff and it's a 'green light' for us :cool:

I'm gonna meet you all at the hotel before heading to silverstone. What time you thinking of leaving the hotel on the sunday morning?

stevenn133":14i9jzyf said:
I'm gonna meet you all at the hotel before heading to silverstone. What time you thinking of leaving the hotel on the sunday morning?
that will probably be decided by Karl about half hour before everyone goes to bed the night before.

Only 4 weeks to go :D

stevenn133":16i3decz said:

I'm driving down in the morning too, where are you driving from we could meet up on the way :D

waitey":2w9020oz said:
I'm driving down in the morning too, where are you driving from we could meet up on the way :D

I'm gonna be driving down in the morning aswell, I'm just south of derby and gonna just go straight down the M1

waitey":2i6z6qmu said:

I'm gonna be driving down in the morning aswell, I'm just south of derby and gonna just go straight down the M1

jamesw":2hs3exjf said:
waitey":2hs3exjf said:

I live in Coalville just south of Derbyshire we could meet up? At ashby tesco if you need fuel or maccies?

Edit: or on leicester fosse park service station around there?

singlespeed":30qkhhyo said:
James. Maybe you could convoy with yourself :)

Thanks singlespeed :(

Yeah i can meet you at Ashby Tesco's or maccies, that would be fine with me :)

Earlier the better to start drinking... Who wants to share my room?