Horse meat burger.. yum

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
;)

431494_214751011995687_2035683020_n.jpg

Nothing wrong with it :) At least they are being usefull for a change!

I'm out of range from a slap from Mrs P :mrgreen: waves :lol:
Watch out for my alter ego posting later. unless she's on the Horse and Hound forum (Donkey and Dog. or, Nag and Muttley)

I don't see the big thing with it..

We eat;

Fish, pig, cow, alligator, duck, chicken, squid and god knows what else

Just been to the fridge to check on those beef burgers I bought from tesco........AND THEY'RE OFF!!!

manofhow":ta1nd4t2 said:
pure carnivore here :D

Plus 1

I'm currently waiting for Carrie to pop up and rant about that's why eating veg is better

Araf":3l3pdwh1 said:
Friedchicken91":3l3pdwh1 said:
manofhow":3l3pdwh1 said:

Plus 1

I'm currently waiting for Carrie to pop up and rant about that's why eating veg is better

She needs to be careful though. They're now checking the Veggie Burgers for UniQuorn.
That's awesome

Araf":14pivxks said:
Friedchicken91":14pivxks said:
manofhow":14pivxks said:

Plus 1

She needs to be careful though. They're now checking the Veggie Burgers for UniQuorn.

So much WIN! right here :p

"Been put off the burgers in the supermarkets? Why not try the meatballs? I hear they're the dogs bollocks"...

Just been to Tescos, and picked up a bottle of Bacardi, a bottle of Lambs, and a pack of burgers....

So that's white rum, navy rum, and Red Rum.

In order to gather information on how the fiasco has happened, the Government has announced that there will be a stewards enquiry.