High pitched beeeeeeeeeeep!! WTF!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick3814

Reaction score
Went out this morning, only drove for about 10 mins, parked up at the local shops and opened the drivers door to hear a high pitched constant beeeeeep! Closed the door beep went off, opened it, it started again! Nothing was on or left open, only me in the car. I got out the car, closed the door, the beep stopped locked it and went in the shop, came out 5 mins later, unlocked it, no beep and everything was fine and hasn't done it since, any ideas guys?

I'd check the rubber on the inside of the bonnet, if that's not touching the switch it would do this.

Otherwise, it's normal. Mine does it occasionally, just unlock it and lock it again.

It is. It isn't right that it beeps, it's telling you it's not set or summin (I can't actually remember what it signifies) but unlock and lock again and it's sorted.

The constant beep is to indicate a failure in its process like it didn't lock fully or one of the latches is abit sticky, tho easy to lock n unlock again should correct it, I had this problem for abit last year until my driver latch mech stopped fully working which was fun lmao