HID Kit

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshuaRobinson133

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Been looking at a HID conversion kit for my car... But im confused what to go for...
I have seen the previous thread about this but tbh it didnt help me too much.
I have been on HIDs4U as everyone has suggested it. But i see that if you try to search for the twingo in specific it says they dont do it.
So i searched H4 cos i know those are the bulbs... Is there a max W you can go to?
For example would the H4 55w Ultimate Bi-Xenon HID Conversion Kit work on the Twingo RS 133?

Right go for the 35w because I get flashed with those already! Mine where purchased from HiDs4U and work fine :)

Perfect thanks for that.
Thats good as well because they are cheaper :)
What is fitting them like? I've heard its nothing major...
Like i said i saw the other thread and i think it was you that said you had the 8000 as opposed to the 6000?
I think they will be the ones i go for tbh :)

JoshuaRobinson133":18jbxqps said:
Perfect thanks for that.
Thats good as well because they are cheaper :)
What is fitting them like? I've heard its nothing major...
Like i said i saw the other thread and i think it was you that said you had the 8000 as opposed to the 6000?
I think they will be the ones i go for tbh :)

like james said get the 35W is good enough :p i also got a 35W 4H Bi-xenon kit 8000K i <3 it :D

Fitting is easy putting everything nicely away is something else :roll:

Also check out Singlespeed's How to fit HID's also used it a bit as a guiding hand :p

https://www.twingo133.net/how/fitting-hid-t2046.html

With the hid4u check out the discount code here it makes then less painful! Fitting is even easier as no wire to the battery just plug and play

jra3d":701gkov0 said:
With the hid4u check out the discount code here it makes then less painful! Fitting is even easier as no wire to the battery just plug and play

a normal H4 is plug and play i think but the 4H Bi-xenon you need to connect it to the battery ;)

GhostZ":3ou3nic2 said:
jra3d":3ou3nic2 said:

a normal H4 is plug and play i think but the 4H Bi-xenon you need to connect it to the battery ;)

My old "cheap" set was wire into the battery, my latest is plug and play ;) (hids4u)

Thanks for all the help again guys :)
And as per usual a great how to guide by Singlespeed.
He seems to have done it all!
Will look at thew discount code when i come to order them.
Was hoping to do this by FCS but don't think i will have the time.

Thanks Again

maggi112":viz1q31k said:
Do it at fcs then :p more serious mechanical tasks have taken place at meets before

Agreed!

Come see me and chicken, we are our own car park mechanics! Not much we haven't done lol

Woah steady on now James... Such thing as too much information ;)

Could do a challenge. 2 people, 1 side each. Whoever has it fitted and working in the least amount of time wins. This has the potential to either be good. Or very bad and quite dangerous.

To spice it up, I suggest we allow a prize.

Hey who called who a slut!

An actually that sounds a good plan I choose the passenger side :) what will I win?

HID kit arrived and was fitted last night, best decision ever to buy them, they are amazing!!