Hi Everyone

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ourleepmc

Reaction score
Hi, I've just bought a twingo rs gordini number 107 and I love it! In the owners hand book apparently you can adjust the throttle balance and do other things with the multifunction display I've tried what it said in the owners handbook and it doesn't work just wondering does the car have all the specs or is the handbook generic??

Welcome!

If the handbook refers to the RebaultSport Monitor then I'm afraid that's not standard - around £600 retro fit. You could always put a cheap OBD sensor on the plug (in glove box) and bluetooth the data to your mobile phone running the Torque app or similar.

That said I'd like the RS Monitor, and I got v excited reading about it in my handbook. Just a shame it's only standard on the Silverstone edition...

Pics of no.107 when you're ready :)

Cleggy.

Thanks for the info I appreciate it! Thought as much I'll keep the car as standard I'm going to paint the brake calipers the rest of the car is mint! I've got it booked in the dealers this weekend the asr light keep coming on in certain corners but I'm not even pushing the car hard so it's a bit annoying especially when you've got Mr inpatient BMW driver behind you trying to beat the land speed record!! Yeah l will try and upload some pics soon

Double check the level of steering fluid in the reservoir before taking it to the dealers.

Congrats on the new purchase, Enjoy! :mrgreen: