Hey all. Twingo Gordini no.69!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButlerRS

Reaction score
Hey all

I was driving through Brackley, Northampton and I randomly got followed my another Twingo rs driver, who gave me a card so here I am, just thought i'd say hello and hope to see you all in meets in the future.

Also, just a quick questions. How's everyones Twingo during idle? i find mines a bit rough, can vibrate a fair bit? or is that normal?

Thankyou!

Ahh right, i'm not sure. Even after a long drive it has a little wobble. I'd love to meet another RS or Gordini to see if its the same, then I could probably stop worrying.
Or run it to Renault as it's still under warranty!

ButlerRS":17hjkfqo said:
Thankyou!

Ahh right, i'm not sure. Even after a long drive it has a little wobble. I'd love to meet another RS or Gordini to see if its the same, then I could probably stop worrying.
Or run it to Renault as it's still under warranty!
well if your coming to brackley some time let me know. Im normally about and can compare the idle then. I can probably get hold of a couple of members to come along as well with a bit of for warning so you can get a real good comparison.

I'm up there most weekends. The area you chased me around as my girlfriend lives there! :p
That sounds great and a really big help, cheers!

ButlerRS":9i4ww4zt said:
I'm up there most weekends. The area you chased me around as my girlfriend lives there! :p
That sounds great and a really big help, cheers!
I've had reports of your car in that area. I have spies everywhere :lol:

singlespeed":35i5nzxn said:
Welcome :)

Sounds like theres a bit of Twingo stalking going on :? :lol:
stalking and hunting down are two different things

Welcome, glad to have you sign up after our little chicken had a stalking session

Well your more than welcome to join us when we have a drive out and some pictures, then standard Gordini on one another too see how yours runs in comparison.

feel free to PM me your number if you fancy meeting us