Hello!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EY10YUR_

Reaction score
Alright folks?

I've been the proud owner of a 2010 'Cup' for around three months now and I'm loving it more and more the more I drive it.. And I loved it the day I took it for a test drive so that says a lot!

I don't know where to start on what I like most about it. It's just such a cracking little car. I think the best thing is how rare it is. I've genuinely only ever seen about four other Twingo's around and only one of those was a renaultsport, and that was a facelifted one.

So far I've fitted wind deflectors, yellow film over the fogs and de badged the rear of the twingo sticker and elf sticker in the rear window. Not got many further plans really, I'm sure some will arise in time but for now I think it looks spot on as it is.

Took hundreds of pictures already, I'll share a couple of my favourites..

Very tidy! I had yellow fogs for a while nut felt it didn't suit mine suits the white far better welcome along

Welcome along, I recognise this from instagram. Looks tidy

Thanks guys!
I post far too many pictures of it on Instagram >.<
I really want to do some shows next year. Which would you folks say are the main ones?

EY10YUR_":3haq49xr said:
I really want to do some shows next year. Which would you folks say are the main ones?
Definitely french car show on our stand ;)

4dbc8f5f4cb1252dc4e9365959152e43.jpg

Welcome along, I have yet to see another facelift on the road myself! Seems the few I've seen have all been pre-face lifts haha.

The only Twingo's i've seen have all been standard ones, I saw one GT the other day bit I've yet to see another Renaultsport.
You may have Zoe, I'm always out and about in it :)
Where do you think you've seen me?
Sweet Clio by the way, I'll have to keep an eye out for you too!

The only Twingo's i've seen have all been standard ones, I saw one GT the other day bit I've yet to see another Renaultsport.
You may have Zoe, I'm always out and about in it :)
Where do you think you've seen me?
Sweet Clio by the way, I'll have to keep an eye out for you too!

Has anyone got any recommendations as regards headlight bulbs?
Can't help but notice how dim the standard ones are >.<