Hello There

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob

Reaction score
Hello all

Signed up today (after seeing the forum stand at Trax yesterday) as I put pen to paper on a Twingo 133 Silverstone edition which I will hopefully be collecting on Saturday!

Previously (well still technically have) had a Megane R26R but with a lengthy commute beckoning I didn't really want to put any more miles than it had already on it or wear out the R888s just getting to work and back!

Really looking forward to picking it up and having some jolly good fun in it

Welcome. :)

The Silverstone edition looks pretty good. Whereabout's are you based? Do you know which number you've got yet?

Welcome! :)

rob":g1eeohym said:
Hello all

Signed up today as I put pen to paper on a Twingo 133 Silverstone edition which I will hopefully be collecting on Saturday!
Sweet what number did you get?

I am currently based in Bedfordshire

Sadly I'm not sure what number I'm getting yet as it's on its way from central stock and will be at the dealer later on this week, I would say I hope it's a low number but as there's only 50 it's not going to exactly be high, hah

Wicked, I bet you can't wait! Nothing worse than the wait to pick up a new car! lol

Welcome - great choice :) Did the sight of all the Twingo's on the stand at Trax persuade you to head on over?!

I assume this is Rob from FiestaSTOC? Should hopefully be getting my black RS 133 in a few days.

Welcome from just over the border in Milton Keynes, would love to hear it in the flesh when you get it!

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

Sam":389jlpr5 said:
Welcome - great choice :) Did the sight of all the Twingo's on the stand at Trax persuade you to head on over?!

I was already looking at Twingos but gave me a good opportunity to see a few more in the flesh, plus found out about this sites existence, only really knew of the twingo section on renaultsport before then!

Chris-133Cup":389jlpr5 said:
I assume this is Rob from FiestaSTOC? Should hopefully be getting my black RS 133 in a few days.

Indeed I am one and the same :) small world the internet these days lol.

jra3d":389jlpr5 said:
Welcome from just over the border in Milton Keynes, would love to hear it in the flesh when you get it!

No worries! Often in Milton Keynes and I'll keep my eye out for meets etc in the area

Hello rob, I'm an old one off stoc seems like there is a few of us now coming over to the twingo side of things.

gsidave":ql54m9i2 said:
Hello rob, I'm an old one off stoc seems like there is a few of us now coming over to the twingo side of things.

Indeed there are! I've still been on there despite not having an ST for nearly a good 5 years now lol

Car has arrived at the dealership this morning and it's number 21, picking it up tomorrow at 1pm, where I'll be saying goodbye to number 114 and hello to 21, can't wait!

Picked up the car on Saturday and have been enjoying it so far, although haven't done nearly as many miles in as I would've liked. Will get some pics up very soon once I've unpacked my camera from my house move (also was on Saturday!), and I can answer the question that's been on everyone's minds.....yes you can fit an ironing board in a twingo (just lol)

Welcome.

Bit of a change from an 'R but I'm sure you'll love it!