Hello there!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcushudghton1

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2011 renault twingo 133 rs gordini and I am picking it up this Sunday in Aberdeen! Excited to be part of the forum and learn some new stuff about twingos and other renaults!

welcome along marc, you're now in the willy wonkas chocolate factory take on twingoland. please browse responsibly and remember that once you are apart of the madhouse ; you will never escape.

EVER!

hahaha no but really, welcome along mate :) have a browse around the forums. there are endless posts on cool things that people have done to their twingo's over the years!

Welcome.
Being Aberdeen, I'm wondering if its 559, which once belonged to James, who had the old style K-Tec exhaust with a decatted manidold and remap on it. Last time it was for sale, the adverts originally said it already had the Ktec 163hp pack fitted but that wasn't true and someone was making stuff up as the cams weren't available until sometime after James sold it and no other work had been carried out since ;)

Which ever one it is, enjoy :)

Hopefully I'll get to drive mine again on Monday