headlight removal

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazm90

Reaction score
Hi was just wondering to take the headlights out do u need to take the bumper off??

dazm90":1qovu3lo said:
133 gordini
I didn't think it would make any difference, there are 4 bolts 3 of which are behind the bumper, certainly the two nearest the wing are which can be a bit of a pain. The bumper removal is not that difficult, certainly if there are two of you. I'm sure Oscar will have a "how to" he can send you or there may be one already in the "How to" section.

Rob.

https://www.mediafire.com/download/88pvx18nbrhipxy/Twingo+RS+Service+Manual.zip

use this to remove your bumper, what rob said about the 4 bolts is pretty much spot on. the headlamp unit needs to be removed with the bumper of as it can only come out in a forward motion due to the lip around it holding it in place but it's very easy. look for the front bumper removal section, remove the bumper and it's a case of 4 bolts holding the headlamp units in place and jobs a good one daz

this applies to all mk2 twingo's regardless of trims

That's great cheers its just my headlight bulb exploded last night and the glass is in the headlight and it's really bugging me
Cheers for advice everyone