gtsteve twingo gt

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had my first twingo meet today. was a good meet. apart from the owner of the other twingo doesn't even know it happened haha.
Who's is this lovely little thing. gateshead yes co

5700566_std.jpg

bet you were singingggg lettt me lick you uppp and downnnnnn till you sayyy stoppp. let me playyy withhh your body babbby make you real hotttttt. lett meee do all the tingzzzzzzz ya want meee 2 dooooooooooo....cause tonight babbbehhhh i wanna get FREEEKEHHHHH WITT CHOOOOOOO to that other twingo steve! ;)

Looks like Shot by Swans car or drew I think his name is he's more active on the Facebook group than here

Didn't go as far as singing but did have a little sex wee haha.

bright white reverse bulb arrived. osram nightbreaker unlimited head light bulbs and fog bulbs arrived. just waiting on the 6 led sidelights then I will get some comparison photos.

wind deflectors due aswell

Not getting too excited this time but up to know the rotas are mine tonight :)

gtsteve":rw16i9ti said:
Not getting too excited this time but up to know the rotas are mine tonight :)

oscar":rw16i9ti said:
rotaaa peanut butter jellly timeeee :D
8 inch rotas on a twingo, rubbing eck

not exactly luke, it would depend on offsets to the hub and inner / outer reduce clearances and increased poke. 8'' wheels could be fine, however it's not going to be ideal. 8'' rotas are usually 0 offset which wouldn't fit in the arch. you'd have to introduce huge amount of camber even when the offset is correct to not get pulled by the police :)

hmmmm hopefully you're not going for a stanced thing steve? not cool :p

I looked at them remember ET20 8" so another 20mm in spacers etc

I think they 8 anyway that's what he said. I'll probably go for a 40 mm drop to improve handling and lose a bit of arch gap. I've had it with the days of scraping speed bumps. A recent car even scraped on uneven road surfaces was rediculous.

Inner Clearance: 13 mm more
Outer Position: 63 mm further out than where the current gt wheels sit, each side ..

although mines are slipstreams, they are 15x7 with a 40 offset, 17mm less inner clearance no rubbing on full lock with 9 mm or something like that more poke over standard wheels. tbh the fronts have a nice poke on them already, i'm going to get some 10mm or therabouts for the fronts and then 16mm's for the rears and that'll be perfect to sit flush with the arches

there are some 7x15's on ebay just now i think. they need a refurb
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rota-Grid-Alloy-Wheels-15-Inch-4x100-With-Really-Good-Tires-/171388296366?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item27e789dcae

oscar":31cq6pe1 said:
Inner Clearance: 13 mm more
Outer Position: 63 mm further out than where the current gt wheels sit, each side ..

gtsteve":31cq6pe1 said:
oscar I think these are 0 offset how much poke is there going to be
Surely you'd need spacers?

I seen them like.might make a offer on them. Im going to try these on. He reckons they aren't o offset :/