Going to get centre dash binnacle covered

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick3814

Reaction score
It really winds me up that the face lifted 133s had a leather cover on the European models and we just have the piece of plastic! Really quite happy with the rest of the interior so I'm looking at getting it covered in leather or alcantara with yellow stitching across the front, I've emailed these;

https://www.edgeautomotive.co.uk/

Their work looks quite decent :)

Nick3814":22fgjrmw said:
It really winds me up that the face lifted 133s had a leather cover on the European models and we just have the piece of plastic! Really quite happy with the rest of the interior so I'm looking at getting it covered in leather or alcantara with yellow stitching across the front, I've emailed these;

https://www.edgeautomotive.co.uk/

Their work looks quite decent :)

I was also quite peeved to say the least, as this wasn't explained to me before I purchased my car. Also noticed the air vents and other bits are supposed to be piano black and are plain. I wasn't happy with my car and complained, had a few issues with my paint noticed the wing mirrors are matallic and the rest of the black is gloss eg. wheels, bumper, spoiler and interior trim. I wasn't happy with panel gaps and even had a paint run inside the boot. I got fed up trying to take the car to renault in the end was told the warrenty bloke is only in on Thursdays took my car in the following Thursday for them to turn around and say he only does mornings at this point I thought there really not interested in sorting this out! When I take my car in for its first service I ain't picking it back up until his looked at it. As I see it, it's the only way there gonna have to look at it without me having to keep bringing it in, as they ain't gonna want it lying around taking up space.

I also would be very interested in this, as I'd love to improve my interior a little bit.

park it outside smack bang in the middle of the doors to the show room with a long list of the problems you have encountered pasted on the inside of the windscreen. il sure they will soon want it shifted, then here is the clever bit. tell them you wont move it until some one looks at it and listens to you. best do it on a Saturday when its busy lol

Been in touch with Edge automotive this morning, quoted £100 to cover centre hood in leather or alcantara:)

Had a go of getting the hood/cover off today, popped off no problem, well chuffed. Going to post it off to Edge after Christmas and will post pics once I get it back :)

Been told today that its on its way back from Edge trimmers, had to wait to get the right leather in, can't wait to see what it looks like, will post photies once it lands :)

Nick3814":2mbzo6h5 said:
Been told today that its on its way back from Edge trimmers, had to wait to get the right leather in, can't wait to see what it looks like, will post photies once it lands :)

Tremendous! Looking forward to seeing this!

Well here it is guys! I'm over the moon, looks superb, really finishes her off :)

heruvure.jpg

uqase4u6.jpg

What do we think?

Looks class fella..... Could get that with orange stitching for my Silverstone!