Friday night.. plans?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gordiniseb

Reaction score
Ok so this is going to sound daft...
Met a girl (diving instructor) who has just moved frm the island of lundy recently.
Shes hot, with great body who wants to meet tonight.We have chatted loads and done late night call thing, but i serously dont want to get involved atm. I feel that meeting tonight would start a snowball effect and pretty soon be back in another relationship which i dont want.
Also im painting my kitchen so feel evening would be better spent doing that.
Come on you lot. Am i going mad?

Ok meet her somewhere blind fold her get the paint done then back on the blind fold goes and drive her back to where you met her :lol:

Didnt tell me you wanted kinky uniforms aswell ;) You ready want it dont you :lol:

Oh i so want to say something .............

Cant hold it you can paint her face!
Sorry to the female members

Guys you should be banned for all this smut!!

I think you paint for abit then go out for a casual drink, end of the day you don't have to go further if you don't want too, it's called will power!!

jra3d":1nsn849h said:
Guys you should be banned for all this smut!!

I think you paint for abit then go out for a casual drink, end of the day you don't have to go further if you don't want too, it's called will power!!

+1

meet her, smash her back doors in then say bye to her the morning after.

you get what u want and no commitment afterwards. u know it makes sense!

So seb is the new rob and Karl does have a sense of humour. Dear god were doomed

If Sebs the new Rob does that mean got to start posting my nude pics here?
Went for drink and had cool evening. Seeing her tommorrow for meal. Thanks for all the (mostly usless) advice guys.